new Ending Quest demo

Well not really, I wouldn't fuck with someone who has impaled several thousand people :)

I dunno if it's just me or 90% of westerns who talk about Muslims only pick up their negative points or facts or what lol.
Really, weird haha
Well, i shouldn't be surprised as this is how it has always been, even in science and bla bla bla, but whatever, fuck you :)

I dunno if it's just me or 90% of westerns who talk about Muslims only pick up their negative points or facts or what lol.
Really, weird haha
Well, i shouldn't be surprised as this is how it has always been, even in science and bla bla bla, but whatever, fuck you :)

You really need to stop thinking that way, we bash christians and western society and western people in every fucking song and then we have one thing about muslims (which I did not come up with myself since the lyrics for that song is based on stuff I have read) and you complain instantly and makes it like we are always saying negative things about muslims...this is fucking death metal we do not have lyrics about happy and wonderful things we have lyrics about brutal shit, deal with it!

You really need to stop thinking that way, we bash christians and western society and western people in every fucking song and then we have one thing about muslims (which I did not come up with myself since the lyrics for that song is based on stuff I have read) and you complain instantly and makes it like we are always saying negative things about muslims...this is fucking death metal we do not have lyrics about happy and wonderful things we have lyrics about brutal shit, deal with it!

I didn't mean you as Jonas, Stefan and others, I was talking about Westerns, dude :)
I didn't mean that you must write songs about happy stuff and I don't have hard time to deal with such stuff lulz.

I didn't mean you as Jonas, Stefan and others, I was talking about Westerns dude :)

black-mens-cowboy-costume.jpg