New England

New England people don't make this thread bad.I want to talk about all the great things about it.Do any of you like the Red Sox?The seafood isn't my favorite but I like it sometimes.The only New England state I have not been to is Maine.

NY is greater... LOL. While part of the NE New York somehow is not New England, maybe because we were Dutch settled ? Whatever I love this NE area as far as the countryside, nice mountains, rolling hills, massive hardwood forests, snow country, great but tempermental skiing, beautiful falls, bareable summers, did not like swimming in Maine... darn near lost my gonads. Spent summer in Boston one year way back, was good culture shock for me. Did points eastward get this snowstorm ? We currently have near three feet between the three days. Road racing at Limerock is fun to go to.

NY is greater... LOL. While part of the NE New York somehow is not New England, maybe because we were Dutch settled ? Whatever I love this NE area as far as the countryside, nice mountains, rolling hills, massive hardwood forests, snow country, great but tempermental skiing, beautiful falls, bareable summers, did not like swimming in Maine... darn near lost my gonads. Spent summer in Boston one year way back, was good culture shock for me. Did points eastward get this snowstorm ? We currently have near three feet between the three days. Road racing at Limerock is fun to go to.

Just out of curiosity, did you swim in the ocean or a lake? Lakes are so much better for swimming up here.

After a long night of fuck-making sometimes the female may sit on the toilet the next morning and discover an oozing discharge of sperm and other fluids from her vagina.
the texture, smell, and taste is similar to that of chunky clam chowder.
Becky totally got railed by 4 guys last night, and this morning it looked like a cauldron bubbling over full of clam chowder!!!

Urban dictionary is awesome

I was 12 but it seems it was a inlet/bay, salt water but somehow protected some. I was in long enough to swim back to the dock, took the wind right out of me, it was August too. A week later we were on Pensacola Beach so all was well.