New Enslaved!!!!!

Till Fjalls

¥¤ÆZµ
May 21, 2001
* Toronto *
fade.to
From The Official site:

NEW FULL-LENGTH ALBUM FROM ENSLAVED

(Releasedate: 19th November 2001, Osmose Productions)
It is built upon a complete concept, and once again the Collective Mind of the ENSLAVED manifests its Absolute Strength through musical craftsmanship and diversity.

This is the continuation of the Elder Enslaved as well as the Great Leap further from "Mardraum".

Larger than time-dimensioned arrangements, Savage Brutality, Unearthly Doom and Epic Melancholy; it is all bound together in a Web of Creative Madness…Forget about mainstream regressive copycat crap, this is the Real Deal: Extreme, Unique, Psychedelic and Dark Metal!

Conceptual sketch for the album: "Vision - Disillusion - Isolation - Deconstruction - Reconstruction - Laughter - Discipline - Initiation"

Utmost excellence!!! \m/:mad:\m/

I only got into these guys after hearing that Mardraum was to Enslaved as MAYH was to Opeth....And whoever said it was right!! I cannot wait to hear the madness sure to spew from this new album!!

I only got into these guys after hearing that Mardraum was to Enslaved as MAYH was to Opeth....And whoever said it was right!! I cannot wait to hear the madness sure to spew from this new album!!

By that comment I assume Mardraum is their worst album..

Ya, Frost was always my favorite, but everything they've done has been damn good, hope we don't have to wait too long for the American release, I'm sure that's the date for the European one.