New EP "While We Mourn" Available on cd now

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Cd's are in, it's officially out and available for sale.
Running time is just about 28 minutes, 3 songs "While We Mourn", "An Unfamiliar Embrace" demo, and an alternate mixed version of our tribute to Skepticism "Forge" You can buy the cd from us via paypal buy sending 10 dollars (shipping included) to shroud_of_bereavement@yahoo.com, or by going to our bandcamp page but I wont have the links for that until later this evening. More info will be on our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shroud-of-Bereavement/21558942873?ref=hl

I remember when Alone Beside Her took a long time to get released. I still have the advanced burned CD you gave me in in like 2005 or so and then it was finally released like a year or two later. At the time you were sounding almost defeated because it was taking such a long time to get released.

Ha ha, yeah, thats how our next full length has been lol, but we have began tracking it, and also The Fools Lament is in the works. This ep was self released just because I couldnt sit around any longer knowing that the stuff was done so fucking long ago. But that is what makes this cd so special.

Yeah, a lot of bands are doing it like that these days and it makes it a little more special. When a band self releases it goes straight to the fans instead of going through the red tape of record labels, which is a major pain in the ass.