New Evergrey web-site !

Um.. I don't like it at all. The previous site was much nicer (TIC-one), and the temporary design afterwards was really good too. This new one.. what's up with the teal? Doesn't go nice with the rest of the theme. And it's all way to dark, I have to crank the brightness on my monitor (CRT) to the max to even be able to read the menu. Even the text is hard to read against the brown background.

If it I could choose I'd go back to the temporary design and add the missing parts.

[vEX] said:
And it's all way to dark, I have to crank the brightness on my monitor (CRT) to the max to even be able to read the menu. Even the text is hard to read against the brown background.

Uhh, you should have seen the Recreation Day design ;)

I really like the teal - it's a cool, unexpected contrast. The text is easy to read on my monitor, but I recently got a new computer, so perhaps my view shouldn't count......
besides, I'm easily beguiled by pretty colors o_O and my view probably shouldn't ever count.

MetalAges said:
Cheaters! Hehe - just finalizing a few last things. Feel free to check it out and leave your comments here.

GREAT NEW OUTFIT FOR THE BAND.
THANX FOR YOUR HARD WORK. !!!!!

realy friendly & i love it.....