New Exhumed 'Platters Of Splatter' details

V.V.V.V.V.

Houses Ov Mercury
Jan 20, 2004
Dracut, MA
From www.exhumed.us:

We are pleased to announce that the much discussed and even more delayed discography release is being sent in for manufacturing this week and is just about done. Scott Hull (of Pig Destroyer fame) is finishing up the mastering and from what we've heard so far, he's made the old shit sound as good as it can, considering the recording quality of a lot of the source material. Keep in mind that there will be 1000 limited edition 3 disc versions of Platters with an extra CD with 28 extra songs- over an additional hour's worth of gore fucking Metal! Real necromaniacs should have their chance to pick this up when we see you on tour. More details as to the release date, etc. to come.

Tracklist is below:

http://www.exhumed.us/postracklist.htm

Yes. And then maybe I will shut the fuck up about Pantera and Sepultura already. :lol: I will pick up some of their albums.

I will...definitely. The thing is...to get the third disc, you apparently need to go on their tour. I would still be quite happy with the 2 disc on, but they cover Material Girl on the third...