New Exodus better then TOTD

Thrashard925

Dec 8, 2003
Sin City
This is by far the Fastest and Heaviest Exodus ever heard !!

This is definatly a different Exodus. The singer is good, but he is kinda a screamer, but is somewhat close to Steve Souza. - The sound is like 1987 Slayer and Overkill with a twist of newer kind of Thrash sound.

Overall, I dont think it's a spectacular CD or any to be classic songs, but it does have a lot of good moments and killer Thrash solos. Overall a good CD.

JohnThrax said:
there was a thread over on the Deth boards for about 2 minutes before it disapeared regarding the new CD being leaked

What board is that..where?

Ive got the Promo, dont know about anything leaked.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
I've got it but I don't think it's a Tempo beater.

Combine Tempo with III and a singer that pisses all over Zet and you have SHKM. It's a solid album but there's a lot of recycling on it if you catch my drift.

Ive gotta listen to Tempo again, lost it somewhere....

There is a lot of recycling on the new CD... that's why I was saying it's was not that spectacular.

I dunno, I think Thrash Metal days are really over. Im really hoping the new Nuclear Assault to really get back on the classic track.

Thrashard925 said:
Ive gotta listen to Tempo again, lost it somewhere....

There is a lot of recycling on the new CD... that's why I was saying it's was not that spectacular.

I dunno, I think Thrash Metal days are really over. Im really hoping the new Nuclear Assault to really get back on the classic track.

Don't get your hopes up, the new Nuclear Assault is pants.

So far i am NOT impressed... 4 songs in!!!!!

saw Zetro at the Raider game tonight ..... Damn i wish he was on it!!!

Heard it as well. I'm with the "nothing groundbreaking" camp, but it's Exodus kicking ass and I think that's all you can hope for.

For anyone who fears thrash might be dead, you should check out Blistered Earth.