New Exodus Photo

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
AMBO_01.jpg

Thanks to Gene Ambo

He Rocks
thanks again for Chicago the Kid still talks about the Thrax shows!!!!!

It's shocking to see only Gary left from the old days (especially that 3 members have just left in such a short time). Still I'm sure SHKM will be great, because Paul is such an awesome drummer and Lee is a fantastic guitar player (don't know if he contributed to the album, though). My biggest concern is the vocals, but we'll see- as long as they're not hardcore shouting or death metal growling (like in a lot of newer retro-thrash bands), just keeping it old school, it may come out really well.
Nice picture BTW

nice one! ..can't wait for the new Exo... :Smug: I'm sure it will be great, Gary knows his shit! Just don't mess up wih vox, like High Priest said... keep it old-sql ;-)

PS. good to see U Thraxx, "fight" with your kids to let you on the PC more often ;-)

Well, the vocals will be interesting to hear, that's for sure... Zetro was cool, so I wonder if Dukes can own him (and I think he actually can't)...

Cool photo, the album has been leaked and it is crazy. Much better than Tempo. Bostaph is amazing on it, think Lombardo on The Gathering. I've never heard Bostaph play like that. The vocals are good, much better than Zetro. Testament is my favorite band, but thank God for Exodus picking up the slack and releasing insane thrash metal while Testament is doing nothing.