New Exodus

He's right. Zetro sounds painful to my ears...and I loved them around Pleasures/Disaster. Shame, because Gary's guitar tone remains stunning.

He's right. Zetro sounds painful to my ears...and I loved them around Pleasures/Disaster. Shame, because Gary's guitar tone remains stunning.

Yep. Just couldn't get into the last few albums. Every song was 2 1/2 minutes of (somewhat) decent material followed by 4 minutes of filler riffing and soloing. Guess this is just the kind of band they are now, but I'm not losing sleep over it because they haven't had a good album since Impact Is Imminent circa 1990.

Yep. Just couldn't get into the last few albums. Every song was 2 1/2 minutes of (somewhat) decent material followed by 4 minutes of filler riffing and soloing. Guess this is just the kind of band they are now, but I'm not losing sleep over it because they haven't had a good album since Impact Is Imminent circa 1990.

You serious?

Tempo of the Damned is one of the best thrash records this millennium.

Have given this new Exodus record some real thorough listens today, and I gotta say, it's pretty damn good. Probably their best record since Tempo, and that's really good, as I loved Atrocity Exhibition A. Fast, brutal thrash, the way it should be done in 2014.