New (F)Arthemis EP 'Pop Up Your Ass'

Power_Metal_Dom

Epic Metaller
Aug 8, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
arthemis_ladies.jpg

ARTHEMIS under the monicker (F)ARTHEMIS cover Pop on the outrageous EP, POP UP YOUR ASS Vol. 1, which they recorded for the magazine Metal Hammer. The album is available for free download here.

Here is the tracklist:

Madonna – Express Yourself
Britney Spears – Womanizer
Micheal Jackson – Bad
Lady Gaga – Paparazzi
Destiny’s Child – Survivor
Rihanna – Don’t Stop The Music

Click here for more.

Andrea is bloody mental I love that guy :D Eat more pasta for more power, you metal loony! :headbang:

Yeah, Andrea has been recording metalized pop songs for years for the Japanese market :)

Funny thing...I've never even heard half those songs in the original format....certainly not Lady Gaga, Rihanna or Britney Spears! Man....Never thought I would ever see these names mentioned on the PQ forum!

Someone (who shall remain nameless) did actually suggest a Lady Gaga cover for PQ earlier in the year.......didn't go down that well at PQ HQ lol!

Funny thing...I've never even heard half those songs in the original format....certainly not Lady Gaga, Rihanna or Britney Spears!

Snap, man :)

Pop covers in metal worth their salt include Avantasia's cover of ABBA's Lay All Your Love On Me and Sonata's cover of Bette Midler's Wind Beneath My Wings and Dragonland's Neverending Story! Andrea's is good for a laugh if only for that photo :lol:

Sadly I think I've heard all of the originals as well

My work even plays Womanizer every now and again, but not the Britney Spears version. Think they should throw on the Arthemis version instead of the one we get at the moment

Haha, this is all kinds of awesome.

Snap, man :)

Pop covers in metal worth their salt include Avantasia's cover of ABBA's Lay All Your Love On Me and Sonata's cover of Bette Midler's Wind Beneath My Wings and Dragonland's Neverending Story! Andrea's is good for a laugh if only for that photo :lol:

Any Sonata and Avantasia pop cover is good with me, especially Avantasia's ABBA and Ultravox covers on the Lost In Space EP. Blind Guardian did some amazing covers throughout the 90s, too... and that Dragonland cover is also great.