New Fan!!!

I heard about these guys through those music choice channels on Adelphia. Suprising enough, I found yet another kick ass Swedish band! :worship: :headbang: Wish I found out about them earlier, I just got "The Arrival" yesterday, want to get one of their earlier ones next.

Also, I live in the US how can I get the Pain cd "Rebirth", I google searched it and all the sites were Swedish and stuff. What record company is it signed on, I could just get it from there. :hotjump:

Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy said:
I heard about these guys through those music choice channels on Adelphia. Suprising enough, I found yet another kick ass Swedish band! :worship: :headbang: Wish I found out about them earlier, I just got "The Arrival" yesterday, want to get one of their earlier ones next.

Also, I live in the US how can I get the Pain cd "Rebirth", I google searched it and all the sites were Swedish and stuff. What record company is it signed on, I could just get it from there. :hotjump:
That would be Nuclear Blast records :)

Icon of SIN is correct!

Welcome aboard! Hypocrisy is simply one of the best bands EVA!

What took you so long to find them???? :p

I know being in the US certainly doesn't help in finding good death metal.

Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy said:

i brought my copy of rebirth through http://www.the-catacombs.com when they still did cds, but this guy: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4052600637&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW is selling a copy for $4.99 u.s., cant really beat that price