NEW, FAST, MELODIC 80s METAL WITH AN EPIC SKATEPUNK TWIST (PRE-ORDER THE FULL ALBUM!)

ChanceRaz

New Metal Member
Jun 5, 2012
If you love the fast, ultra-melodic sounds of DragonForce, Leppard, Strung Out, Crue, NOFX, and the like, this is the album for you! My name is Chance Raspberry and my brand new LP Old Souls...Young Hearts is a power-packed shred fest of melodic insanity that combines the heart, speed, and melody of '90s Skatepunk with the epic power, triumph, and skill of '80s Power Metal.

The album is available for PRE-ORDER right now at http://igg.me/at/oldsoulsyounghearts! All 14 shredders (including 4 Bonus Tracks) can be yours on CD, USB, MP3, or Lossless WAV for just $10 - $20 (before the album's public release!!) All pre-sale funds will go directly to Thin Ice Studio's Karl Groom (engineer behind the DragonForce discography) for mixing and mastering of the album!!!

Please check out the FULL hit single HERE, the first album teaser HERE, and if you like what you hear, help spread the word by sharing these links, Liking Chance Raspberry on Facebook, and pre-ordering your copy of Old Souls...Young Hearts today! Together, we can make this real!! Thanks a million, everyone!!! =)

Shred On,
Chance