New Fear Factorish tune from my studio (revalver, EZ, VoxenEQ)

acappa

Alex Cappa TMF Studios
Hey guys, just checking new Catharsis impulses thru revalver and stuff, the result is this: www.soundclick.com/blacklistspain FEAR FACTORY SAMPLE I named this way because the beginning remind me of Slave Labor.
Recording info:

Guitars: Quad, Revalver 6505, bass boost and S-Preshigh, C4 and Vooxengo CurvEq with Mark Morton (LOG) eq.
Drums: Ez drummer, MH kick and Behindert Snare

It´s just a 5 minutes idea riff so don´t expect the riff of the year!...Any further question don´t hesitate in asking!

Those overheads sound pretty weird.
Got some fairly heavy compression on them?

Sick tune though
Crunchy tone :D

Cool stuff!

Man, FF brings back some old memories... everytime I hear them I think of when I was out and running while listening to them from my mp3-player. Good shit :D

Edit: Haha, I just realized that made me sound like the last time I was out running was like a decade ago. I'm just gonna leave it like that anyway though, it's not manly to correct mistakes, I'd rather comment them! :D

... and for the record, I keep in shape and exercise regularly! Anyone wanna date me?

LOG curve is from Sacrament record, you just have to charge the file into CurveEq and then match it with your current guitar tone, that´s all.
Thanks for the comments, in fact I´m comparing the quality of my guitar tone among the clips I record at rehearsal room (with ART preamps into presonus firestudio and TBone 57´s replicas called MB75 and 5150&XXX) and the clips I record at homestudio with revalver, and for me, right now, revalver tone is the winner.
This week I´ll continue with this idea into a most FF inspirated tone, Saludsss