Inflikted Cover, check this shit out! (Revalver, Ez, Catharsis...)

acappa

Alex Cappa TMF Studios
Oh my f***** god! I´m really surpressed with this tone dudes, I think I´m pretty close to the original so please leave your comments in order to achieve the correct tone. Solo and Voice are not yet recorded (In any of you wants to record it for the song, perfect!)
Mix:
- Guitars 6505,XXX into Catharsis H-pres + C4, VoxengoCurvEq custom Cavalera Consp Eq, BBE Max
- Drums Ez with MH kick and Behinderts snare
- Bass a 200$ Squire into ART Tube Preamp

Don´t hesistate in asking! Can´t stop listening to it

www.soundclick.com/BLACKLISTSPAIN

oh man that sounds really dope, i guess it's not all about the settings but the overall mix sounding balanced (right now i'm running mono speakers, long story) in the levels, and i was curious about this "VoxengoCurvEq custom Cavalera Consp Eq" ... do you have like... lots'a bands presets? mind sharing for the testing?

/edit/ btw, wouldn't it be like, more... correct or something to load the curveeq's before the c4? and the sonic maximizer too? unless both are not affecting those bands yer compressing with the c4... just a thought

keep it up dood

Sounds kinda close to the orginal. Can't really remember. :D But who cares, it sounds killer! Yeah, some info about revalvers settings and other stuff would be very interesting.

Thanks! This is the best mix I´ve ever made in my homestudio, sounds punchy, and heavier than hell ahaha.
The details:
Kick is the one Erik (Dandelium) once posted here: it´s about 12 samples from the kick track of Aesthetics of Hate.
VoxCavalera Custom is just voxengo capturing one piece of a track where guitar is alone, but I share it with you as well.
Guitar tone is revalver and TSS secret. I´ll post the preset for you...

I think I´ve answered every of you....feel free to ask for anything else.

I made a new mix, drums were too loud
www.soundclick.com/BLACKLISTSPAIN
Presets: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c3ab55e5295c91010de4fc1039a01674e04e75f6e8ebb871
Regardssss

reg3n, I´ll tell you my process: Firstly I load Curveq into the original song, search for any riff without drums mainly, because it gives a very big amount of bass because of the toms and kick. Then I load Curveq into the GUITAR BUS, the first one, and bypassed the rest, so I compare both tones and fix into voxengo if there´s something I don´t like. Finally the chain is: Req Eq with filtering, curveq, BBE and C4, that´s all. Hope it works!

cool info man, will definately try those presets thanks!
i always put the c4 kinda in the last position of the chain if i use it, but mainly because i tend to mega-over-power the low freqs and everything sounds like a total monitor-breaker-madness heh