new fear factory album in april!!!

I'm cautious, but very interested.

Machibne Head made a comeback, so I can't see why FF can't.

I HATE it when bands break up, then announce an upcoming album.

It's like my grandma dying, and then rising from her grave and baking her famous brownies all the sudden. Only this time her right arm rotted away so she ripped off her left arm and put it in its place while using dead Uncle L.D.'s right arm to compensate for her left. So now I'm not only having to re-adjust to the reality shift, but contemplating if I should even try these zombie-baked brownies given the circumstances.

Reactions: anonymousnick2001
well, would you rather them be broken up permanently? personally i'm psyched that they didn't break up. Same with Suffocation. I wish Nocturnus would do the same thing.... although it would have to be the 2nd time they got back together. Not likely at all.

Yeah man, the break-up was deliberately engineered to remove the naff elements of the band that were causing them to start sucking.

The reformation is completely legit and for the best!

(I sincerely hope. =)

Lord Ridley said:
I HATE it when bands break up, then announce an upcoming album.

It's like my grandma dying, and then rising from her grave and baking her famous brownies all the sudden. Only this time her right arm rotted away so she ripped off her left arm and put it in its place while using dead Uncle L.D.'s right arm to compensate for her left. So now I'm not only having to re-adjust to the reality shift, but contemplating if I should even try these zombie-baked brownies given the circumstances.
One of the best analogies I've ever heard.

*reps*

I'm still crossing my fingers for FF, though...