Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetti

Oct 29, 2002
Amerika
Visit site
FINNTROLL - new MCD and album out soon!

FINNTR.jpg
Finnish Black-Metal-Humppa Kings FINNTROLL are crawling out of the deepest woods to finally hit the globe again with two massive cudgel blows, namely the MCD “Trollhammaren” (Street Date: March 15th, 2004 – Features the title track as only album-song and then 4 special non-album tracks), and "Nattfödd", the new full length album, to be released April 19th, 2004. By the way: Roughly translated “Trollhammaren” means Trollhammer and “Nattfödd” Nightborn. Both records were recorded and mixed at Sundicoop Studio, Savonlinna (FIN) in November 2003 by Tuomo Valtonen, produced by keyboarder Trollhorn himself and ultimately mastered by Mika Jussila at Finnvox Studios, Helsinki (FIN). As on their previous records, the band successfully combines Black Metal with very melodic Folk elements and Humppa, a kind of Polka, in such a powerful and highly entertaining way that even the hardest of Metalheads are pleased to join the dance. And this time around, just about the album’s release date, the band will hit the European roads again to kick some serious ass in the clubs together with their Finnish fellows of Ensiferum and The Wake. Don’t miss the possibility of taking a close-up look at Finntroll on their first ever headliner trip throughout Europe!!!

please check tourdates here: [url]http://www.centurymedia.de[/url]

Track-listing "Nattfödd" Album (April 19th 2004):
1. Vindfärd / Människopesten
2. Eliytres
3. Fiskarens Fiende
4. Trollhammaren
5. Nattfödd
6. Ursvamp
7. Marknadsvisan
8. Det Iskalla Trollblod
9. Grottans Barn
10. Routas Vaggvisa

Track-listing "Trollhammaren” MCD (March 15th 2004):
1. Trollhammaren
2. Hemkomst
3. Skog
4. Försvinn Du Som Lyser
5. Helvete

Check Finntroll´s homecave: [url]http://www.finntroll.net[/url]

i'll never see finntroll live cause trollhorn is a nazi and probably doesn't like latin america! :lol: :p

(no, he's not a REEEEAL nazi, just makes jokes about killing jews, and gipsies and black people all the time..... well.... anyway finntroll rules :lol: )

TheSomberlain said:
I'm still hoping we'll see them at the Inferno Festival :hotjump:
Are they coming to Inferno!?!?!?! Awesome!
...Unless the festival is during easter week (which happened last year). It would mean that I'd be getting eaten by huge north-norwegian mosquitoes by a lake while Finntroll played in Oslo.. :ill:

_Quarantine_ said:
Are they coming to Inferno!?!?!?! Awesome!
...Unless the festival is during easter week (which happened last year). It would mean that I'd be getting eaten by huge north-norwegian mosquitoes by a lake while Finntroll played in Oslo.. :ill:

Then I'm sad to announce that you'll be eaten at some lake while I headbang my ass off to Finntroll :D Well, it's only a rumour. But it fits well! I hope they'll come.

Nord-Norge er da ikke så ille? Prøv tuneflua vår i Østfold, du!

Status
Not open for further replies.