new finntroll album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tut Ankh Amon said:
i'll never see finntroll live cause trollhorn is a nazi and probably doesn't like latin america! :lol: :p

(no, he's not a REEEEAL nazi, just makes jokes about killing jews, and gipsies and black people all the time..... well.... anyway finntroll rules :lol: )
What ? Trollhorn ? Henri Sorvali ? The fat guy ? :lol:

ps. talking about gypsies , they are pretty much thieves and parasites (In Finland , I mean . ) .

I know one gypsy who hasn't got a criminal record . (fact)

:yell: Skuffa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I'll be at the festival then... Enslaved, Aeternus, etc play here too often to pay so much money for the festival ticket :p Last year was fucking awesome and I fucking missed it :erk:

OKAY PEOPLE
THAT'S IT.

I CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND ANY OF YOU BEING RACISTS... BUT GETTING BACK TO THE TOPIC?!?!?!?!?!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!??! :mad:

(okay, sorry, i just woke up so im still drunk with the sleepyness, please resume what you were doing :p)

Torgoth said:
All gipsies really should be killed. Fucking parasites and thieves.
I couldnt said it better myself :worship: (in this subject I just cant be open minded... they live in my country and waaay too close to me to be ignored >__< )

@spellbound: (I didnt read the last 2 pages yet but) Trollhorn, well, I'd rather say he is very VERY patriotic, he has his own opinion about immigrants who just scratch their ass and get the money for nothing, but other than that, his attitude is mostly a big joke. And no, Finntroll has NOTHING TO DO with nazis, period.

Reactions: Torgoth and vikk
I cant wait for their new album.. anyone know if CM is gonna be distributing it in the US? I asked the band on the forum and they didnt even seem to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.