New Five Finger Death Punch....

C_F_H_13

Protools Guru
Mar 21, 2006
Kelowna, B.C. Canada
Ummm so yeah don't like the band but man have you heard the new "single"?

skip to :50 or so at this link

holy smash city batman

Last edited by a moderator:
Found it:

"The first single “Under And Over It” from Five Finger Death Punch’s highly anticipated third album has finally been released to radio today! Listen to it HERE. This song and the rest of the new album “American Capitalist” was cowritten, produced, engineered & mixed by Kevin Churko at The Hideout Recording Studio."

Every legendary band will eventually write its own call-to-arms. It's the classic song that causes them to explode beyond the boundaries of the genre they started in and become a crossover phenomenon. It's the undeniable anthem unique to them alone. For Pantera, it was "Walk". For Metallica, it was "Enter Sandman". For Korn, it was "Got the Life". For Five Finger Death Punch, it's "Under and Over It", the first single from their forthcoming third masterpiece, American Capitalist, available October 11, 2011.

D:

Probably not, but I'm still not a big fan of his mixing work. Check out Hinder's 2 Sides of me for example. When the massive intro FX ends and the actual mix kicks in it feels like something just happened to the playback system.

i agree, i wouldn't call myself a fan of his work either. but despite this he IMO has a certain "something" (like recognition value).
will try to check that mix out.

^ ?
if that's adressed at me - i'm just in the middle of some complicated work and have no time for a "scientific" post.

Every legendary band will eventually write its own call-to-arms. It's the classic song that causes them to explode beyond the boundaries of the genre they started in and become a crossover phenomenon. It's the undeniable anthem unique to them alone. For Pantera, it was "Walk". For Metallica, it was "Enter Sandman". For Korn, it was "Got the Life". For Five Finger Death Punch, it's "Under and Over It", the first single from their forthcoming third masterpiece, American Capitalist, available October 11, 2011.

D:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: