New Flotsam And Jetsam song!

Grrr. Sore subject lol. I ordered the box set from the record company in Germany. At the time it was the only place to order. It may still be the only place to get the box set. The shipment email made little sense with no tracking number and made it sound like they thought I was in Germany.
I finally heard back from them about a tracking number. But no link, and idea where to input it.
I had to forward it to my friend in Germany who finally found it in NY. But it's still been four days since then. I could have driven there lol.
I think I'm going to order the cd with bonus track from cdjapan. Probably another headache!
It got a nice review from BraveWords.
http://bravewords.com/reviews/flotsam-and-jetsam-flotsam-and-jetsam

Grrr. Sore subject lol. I ordered the box set from the record company in Germany. At the time it was the only place to order. It may still be the only place to get the box set. The shipment email made little sense with no tracking number and made it sound like they thought I was in Germany.
I finally heard back from them about a tracking number. But no link, and idea where to input it.
I had to forward it to my friend in Germany who finally found it in NY. But it's still been four days since then. I could have driven there lol.
I think I'm going to order the cd with bonus track from cdjapan. Probably another headache!
It got a nice review from BraveWords.
http://bravewords.com/reviews/flotsam-and-jetsam-flotsam-and-jetsam

Bonus track for japan? Damn I allready have my CD. The new Flotsam is really, really awesome. For me the best speed metal record release in the past 5 years. New Megadeth, new Anthrax are worth the money but this one is even much better! The first 4 tracks are full throttle speed metal with an tight fantastic rhythm section and awesome guitar leads and riffs. The song L.O.D.T. is pure oldschool Flotsam speed metal and Forbidden Territories is a leftover from the npfd session. Fantastic tune. 2-3 average songs (verge of tragedy, creeper, smoking gun, but alltough not bad). This record is the best since npfd (alltough npfd is the better one). Great production which sounded not to steril (like the newer Death Angel) but not dated. I highly recommend this record! Next time when you order in germany, you better order at amazon.de they have the boxset too.

Reactions: redfly
Bonus track for japan? Damn I allready have my CD. The new Flotsam is really, really awesome. For me the best speed metal record release in the past 5 years. New Megadeth, new Anthrax are worth the money but this one is even much better! The first 4 tracks are full throttle speed metal with an tight fantastic rhythm section and awesome guitar leads and riffs. The song L.O.D.T. is pure oldschool Flotsam speed metal and Forbidden Territories is a leftover from the npfd session. Fantastic tune. 2-3 average songs (verge of tragedy, creeper, smoking gun, but alltough not bad). This record is the best since npfd (alltough npfd is the better one). Great production which sounded not to steril (like the newer Death Angel) but not dated. I highly recommend this record! Next time when you order in germany, you better order at amazon.de they have the boxset too.

Oh good to know! I'll use them next time. The solos from new guy are awesome and Spencer and Bittner are killing. But AK is king

Oh good to know! I'll use them next time. The solos from new guy are awesome and Spencer and Bittner are killing. But AK is king

The great AK always deliever ;)
For me, one of the best! Totally underrated. I hope this line up will last for a long time and will release a lot of new music. Hope they will get the success they deserve.

Is the bonus track worth the extra money for the import?
I think Date with Hate, could have been one of the best tracks on cuatro. I wonder why they choose this one as a bonus?

I guess that depends how much you like the band lol. I have some extra cash and I really want to see them do well so I'm gonna pick it up. And you're right their bonus tracks are pretty good. Date With Hate and No Future are great songs, I can't think of the others right now.
I wonder how they go about picking the track also

Oh crap I'm not even sure what album anymore. They used to have all those songs on the website for free download. There were a few. The only problem was that some of them had a strange beep in them. But I think No Future was clean. Let me see if there is a way I can track them down