New Found Glory new video feat. Jordan in a Nuclear Assault shirt

props on the Marillion T, best band in the picture. Nothing personal I just like Marillion a lot:kickass:

I can prolly say with Confidence that Al Rybka will be the only performer in Ragnarokkr history to wear a Robin Trower shirt on stage.

Just like he was the only performer in Days of the doomed history to wear a Queensryche shirt. :Smokedev:

did you see him every day to prove your point?

You make generalizations daily, but I need justification to prove my point?

I was a fan of theirs when their first one came out.
Seen them a number of times live.

Just saying that I never noticed him wearing metal shirts til they started doing ozzfest.

If you would like I will drive to his house to produce receipts for every shirt he has purchased so we can ultimately "prove" when he got the shirts! :loco:

You make generalizations daily, but I need justification to prove my point?

I was a fan of theirs when their first one came out.
Seen them a number of times live.

Just saying that I never noticed him wearing metal shirts til they started doing ozzfest.

If you would like I will drive to his house to produce receipts for every shirt he has purchased so we can ultimately "prove" when he got the shirts! :loco:

u_mad_bro__by_silver0453-d5f5gnd.jpg

No hate, more like don't really care. They write some catchy tunes.

Their main guy gets credited for his lyrical writing style.

Its unique, but has been done before by Jawbreaker, Smoking Popes, etc..

What hasn't "been done before"? jeez you listen to metal which is the slowest evolving genre in popular western music, talk about an area where it has all "been done before.":lol:

What hasn't "been done before"? jeez you listen to metal which is the slowest evolving genre in popular western music, talk about an area where it has all "been done before.":lol:

Within pop punk they have been credited as being the first band to do that lyrical style (which has been later been done by Alkaline Trio, Lawrence Arms, etc...)

Just mean that within the genre it has been done, but from a mainstream perspective of course it hasnt been given credit.

I've heard someone say this before (or maybe it was you) and I don't agree at all. Yes, there are a lot of metal bands who choose to sound like they are from a particular time in the past; yes, there are plenty of fans who think that if it doesn't sound like it's from the 80s it isn't "true"; however, I hardly think that describes the genre as a whole.

I've heard someone say this before (or maybe it was you) and I don't agree at all. Yes, there are a lot of metal bands who choose to sound like they are from a particular time in the past; yes, there are plenty of fans who think that if it doesn't sound like it's from the 80s it isn't "true"; however, I hardly think that describes the genre as a whole.

Man you guys are too easy, it is like leading a three year old with a cookie in your hand.:lol: But I'll play, who are this inventive metal bands?