NEW FROM NIGHTMARE RECORDS!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
EXCEPTIONAL PROGRESSIVE POWER METAL FROM NIGHTMARE RECORDS
Please take a little time and click through to the bands sites and check them out, it's worth it! www.Nightmare-Records.com
www.myspace.com/nightmarerecords1

SHINING STAR- ENTER ETERNITY - NOVEMBER 22
Melodic Metal from Brazil featuring Lance King (Pyramaze) on vocals.
Fantastic reviews from around the world.
www.myspace.com/shiningstar7

WARMACHINE - THE BEGINNING OF THE END - NOVEMBER 22
Melodic Power metal thrash Features performances from members of
Megadeth/Harem Scarem and more. Killer Reviews from around
the world, Just released in Japan.
www.WarmachineOnline.com / www.myspace.com/warmachine

PYRAMAZE - LEGEND OF THE BONE CARVER - FEBRUARY 21ST
Rave Reviews from around the Globe, Highly praised release!
www.Pyramaze.com / www.myspace.com/pyramaze

SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE - MENTAL TORMENTS - MARCH 21ST
Simply and Amazing and rather unknown French band that will melt your mind with their amazing technical melodic prowess!
www.SphericUniverseXP.com / www.myspace.com/sphericuniverseexperience

BEYOND TWILIGHT - FOR THE LOVE OF ART AND THE MAKING - APRIL 25TH
THIS WILL MAKE YOUR JAW DROP! Yes it's that good!
www.beyondtwilight.com / www.myspace.com/beyondtwilight

KATAGORY V - THE RISING ANGER - MAY 23RD
They return with they're 3rd album, More Progressive, and heavier
than ever!
www.katagory5.com / www.myspace.com/katagoryv

PROTOTYPE - CONTINUUM - MAY 23RD
Freaking Off the Hook Technical Progressive Thrash Metal
An amazing album!
www.PrototypeOnline.com / www.myspace.com/prototypeonline

CLOUDSCAPE -CRIMSON SKIES + 1 BONUS TRACK - JULY 4TH
Fantastic new release, More Melodic than their last, excellent and
Nightmare has the Bonus track ; )
www.Cloudscape.se / http://www.myspace.com/cloudscapemetal

All these great albums are Available on CD at Nightmare / CDBaby / Amazon / Lasers Edge / The End /Century Media / Perris / CD Inzane / Impulse / and many other fine vendors around the world.

www.Nightmare-Records.com / www.myspace.com/nightmarerecords1

Right on, dude! I met you last year at PPUSA VI! I recently bought copies of the Avian and Pyramaze projects and LOVE 'em! Can't wait to see you guys in September!

I already have the Shining Star and Warmachine CDs. I love Avian and Pyramaze but I think Shining Star has Lance's best vocals since Balance of Power! Anyone who saw Warmachine at the previous Chicago PowerFest already knows how good this Canadian band is! A killer blend of power metal and some old school thrash. Great voice and awesome guitars. I reccomend both!

Ive heard both releases, and both kick muchos ass! Bought Spheric a few weeks ago. Very very impressive!

See ya in a few months!

John/DrumRman/Metaldrumz

SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE has made me look at the ProgMetal genre with a whole new perspective. It's really opened my eyes and ears. Nice stuff - proggy, but with enough edge to make it metal enough for me. I like it! I foresee S.U.E. as a future PPUSA act - very near future. :Smug:

Thanks Lance for bringing acts like this to our attention. :kickass:

Very good release from Spheric Universe Experience...nice keyboard work, find myself thinking of Kevin Moore's work when l listen to it.

Beyond Twilight's new one has my vote for release of the year so far...ok they tie with Vanden Plas...but that's an accomplishment because Christ 0 is so damn good.

Cloudscape's Crimson Skies is better than their debut. More melodic and the singer goes for a Russell Allen sound...he's good. Didn't he sing for Lion's Share? The song "Shadowland" gives me chills. The lyrics are spooky & relevant. Great song. Excellent harmony background vocals on this release.

I had the SUE CD but traded it away. Rating: 7.5/10. Decent progmetal, but not exactly my regular cup o' tea, ya know. Good luck to 'em, though.

Rider of Theli said:
SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE has made me look at the ProgMetal genre with a whole new perspective. It's really opened my eyes and ears. Nice stuff - proggy, but with enough edge to make it metal enough for me. I like it! I foresee S.U.E. as a future PPUSA act - very near future. :Smug:

Thanks Lance for bringing acts like this to our attention. :kickass:

I agree wholeheartedly!!! It has everything that the prog lover wants and the metal freak needs! I am especially partial to the atmospheric keyboards. I don't what it is...but it has that certain something. This is DEFINITELY on my "to buy" list.

Lance.... I back Rider when I say "push Glenn to have these guys in an opening slot next year".

Hey guys and Gals thanks for chiming in, if anyone else has some feedback they'd like to share regarding these releases for others to read, It would be great for the bands! We need to spread the metal love where it's deserved!
And all of these bands deserve it believe me, they're killin!
I'm excited to hear the first feedback from you guys on the new PROTOTYPE and KATAGORY V coming out, remember our version of the CLOUDSCAPE coming in a month has a BONUS TRACK! you can wait a little longer it's worth it!

Lance

CLOUDSCAPE -Crimson Skies + 1 BONUS TRACK
RELEASE DATE JULY 4TH 2006
( CATALOG # NMR - 262 )
UPC CODE 734923003824

****EPIC MELODIC POWER METAL****

Swedish melodic metal band CLOUDSCAPE released their self-titled debut album in early 2005. The response from press, fans and reviewers all over the globe turned out incredible! CLOUDSCAPE played several gigs in Sweden in order to promote the album, in October 2005 Cloudscape got the opportunity of performing live at “Progpower Europe” in Holland which was CLOUDSCAPE's first gig outside of Sweden. Cloudscape have been booked for several live shows during 2006 including some well known festivals, they are talking about doing a smaller tour in Germany later in 2006.
The new CD called CRIMSON SKIES was once again recorded at Roastinghouse Studios with Pontus Lindmark producing the album and Anders “Theo” Theander as executive producer. The band explains, that the new album follows the footsteps of the debut but with being a bit more melodic and progressive though nevertheless still as heavy as the debut. All songs are New and Fresh , the band are really satisfied and excited about them, says band leader/vocalist & composer Mike Andersson.

Album Art by Mattias Norén

Discography: “Cloudscape” (2005), “Crimson Skies” (2006)

BAND MEMBERS:
Micael Andersson - Lead & Backing Vocals
Björn Eliasson - Guitars
Patrik Svärd - Guitars
Hans "Haze" Persson - Bass & Backing Vocals
Roger Landin - Drums & Percussion

Tracklist:
1. Shapeshifter
2. Shadowland
3. And then the rain...
4. Take the blame
5. The last breath
6. Psychic imbalance
7. Hope
8. Breach in my sanity
9. Demon tears
10. 1000 souls
11. Someone else
12. Will we remain
13. You Belong- BONUS TRACK-USA ONLY

REVIEWS:
RATING 98/100 -METAL ARCHIVES
RATING 4.5- METAL CD RATINGS
RATING 4.5 - METAL REVIEWS
RATING 8.5/10 - METAL COVENANT
RATING 4.5 Friday13th
RATING 99/100- MelodicHardRocktoday.com
RATING 8/10 - METAL HEART
RATING 9/10 - METAL THUNDER
RATING 8/10 -ROCK IT!
http://www.cloudscape.se/ (Main Homepage) http://www.myspace.com/cloudscapemetal (on Myspace)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KATAGORY V - THE RISING ANGER
RELEASE DATE MAY 23RD, 2006
( CATALOG # NMR - 261 )
UPC CODE 734923003625

***MELODIC PROGRESSIVE THRASH METAL***

Katagory V of Utah, this their 3rd album, brings with it an improvement with age
the band is tighter and shows much more technical ability, there brand of
Power Metal brings with it elements of Thrash and Progressive Metal fused into
on wall of sound! Full marketing worldwide will be made for this release on Nightmare
Records or the world. Check out the bands websites for full bio, pictures, samples and

Album: The Rising Anger
Year: May 23rd 2006
Label: Nightmare Records

Band:
Lynn Allers - Vocals
Curtis Morrell - Guitar
Dustin Mitchell - Bass
Matt Suiter - Drums
Mark Hanson - Guitar

Tracks:
01. A Change in Time
02. Liberated Minds
03. The Elitist
04. Will You Remember
05. The Rising Anger
06. Drained
07. Leave Us Behind
08. Fading in...
09. Hostile Takeover
10. Risk And Sacrifice

Recorded at:
Streamline Sound Studios

Produced by:
Mike Foweks & Katagory V

Engineered by:
Mike Foweks & Curtis Morrell

Cover/Tray Art:
Rainer Kalwitz

Booklet Design and CD Layout:
Nicole Hanson

Photography:
Thomas Gardner www.Katagory5.com / www.myspace.com/katagoryv

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROTOTYPE -CONTINUUM
RELEASE DATE MAY 23RD 2006
( CATALOG # NMR - 260 )
UPC CODE 734923003526

****AMAZING TECHNICAL THRASH / MELODIC PROG METAL****

Prototype returns with their second release and as before it's metallic.....it's technical, it's melodic
full on Progressive-Thrash Metal to be precise. These guys are an amazing talent, they
have a unique sound in the world of Metal, very heavy, ominous, fast technical and raw!
Adding in progressive elements that they intersperse throughout their songs which bring to the
overall sound a very nice melodic catchyness about them similer to what Opeth and Nevermore
bring to the table, Nightmare Records has this title for North America.
AGGRESSIVE THRASH MELODIC PROG METAL

An incredibly talented US-metal band, verging on the fine edge between aggressive power-thrash and delicate technical prog-metal. With their distinct sound Prototype have created nothing short of linking the style of Metallica and Forbidden with that of Rush and Nevermore.

WALLS OF FIRE WEBZINE: 4.5/5
METAL NEWS WEBZINE: 6.5/7
THE PIT WEBZINE: 8/10

Check out the bands websites for full bio, pictures,
samples and more! www.PrototypeOnline.com / www.myspace.com/prototypeonline

Album: Continuum
Year: May 23rd 2006
Label: Nightmare Records
Tracks:
01. The Way It Ends
02. Probe
03. Devotion
04. With Vision
05. Synthespian
06. Sea Of Tranquility
07. Transcendent Velocity
08. Seed
09. Undying
10. Heart Machine
11. Cold Is This God

Band:
Kirk - bass
Kragen -guitar
Vince - vocals & guitar et

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEYOND TWILIGHT - FOR THE LOVE OF ART AND THE MAKING
RELEASE APRIL 25TH 2006
( CATALOG # NMR - 262 )
UPC CODE 734923003724

****BRILLIANT CINIMATIC PROGRESSIVE METAL****

The new album - For The Love Of Art And The Making is one ongoing composition containing 43 sections. It is 1 track of about 40 minutes.

The concept is abstract and at times almost surreal. It deals with the larger things in life. Such as life, death, love, the very essence of being dishonest, lies, sin, the essence of truth, the essence of creating, art, theft, moral values, bdsm, freedom, sadness, joy, anger, every possible emotions humans have, human nature. But most and foreall the concept deals with the passion for composing, creating, art and the essence that is music.

The composition is unique in different ways. It is one ongoing composition -- a symphony/metal opera with a concept you could call it but it is not really covering the essence of it. The composition is divided into different sections/orchestrations fully packed with Beyond Twilight details both musically and lyrically. Here's a few examples. Try counting how many times "In The Eyes Of My Soul" is introduced and how. Another "key piece" -- "The Black Box Of Reverse" -- note "Sleeping Beauty" is composed backwards. But not restricted to backwards as composition. The melody line is composed and played backwards. The bassline is composed and played backwards as if it was recorded backwards. There's a quite a difference of playing composed and recorded backwards. This is a mix between both in one composition. A mathematical challenge but also deep in the essence of composing and of the very soul of music if you analyze it closer. Another key piece "Past The Magic" is compositions containing compositions in the compositions made of rhythmic laughter. If you analyze the music and lyrics you'll find many more details. The music includes several hundreds tracks and the complexity is beyond anything we've ever released. You can say many things with words but you can say so much more with music.

The concept is compounded by 43 sections and 3 hidden sections. The sections are (pieces of a puzzle). Lyrics and music both play important roles. Each section has it's own life/story and every section is a brick of the whole puzzle. Depending on in which order you listen to the pieces of the puzzle you'll get a new picture of For The Love Of Art And The Making. So you can really understand this piece of work in numerous different ways. It's up to you how you gather the puzzle.

"It is a great joy musically for us all to release this album and it pleases us personally in many ways. This album is most and foreall for our fans and for ourselves. It is not exactly something for easy-listeners -- it is deep -- very deep. You will have to give it quite a few spins in the CD player to get the understanding of the depths of this unique album. Enjoy!"

REVIEWS:
Rock Hard Magazine- (France's Biggest metal mag) Album of the Month (April 2006)
Powermetal - Denmark 97 out of 100
Passzio Rock Klub - Hungary - 10 out of 10
Revolution Music - Denmark - 6 out of 6
Hardrock Magazine - Hungary - 9.5 out of 10
Antenna - Denmark 5 out of 6
Aardschok Magazine - The Netherlands - 95 out of 100
FLASH MAGAZINE - IT- Hotspot - reviewed by Klaus Byron
METALLIUS - ITALY - Spot on - reviewed by Alberto Capettini
METAL INSIDE - Germany - Tipp - reviwed by Hardy
METALHEART - PL - 10 out of 10 - reviewed by Marcin Slezak
ARTROCK - PL - 10 out of 10 - reviewed by DDarek
HUYNHBROS - VN - Rating 10 out of 10 - reviewed by Hyunh The An
PASSZIO ROCK KLUB - HU - 10 out of 10
REVOLUTION MUSIC - DK - 6 out of 6 - reviewed by Wolfman
HEAVY METAL PAGES MAGAZINE - PL - 6 out of 6 - reviewed by Marcin Ksiazek
PROGARCHIVES - International - 5 out of 5 - reviewed by Jano Peter & Anialortox
FRIDAY 13TH ZINE - UK - 5 out of 5 - reviewed by Jason Brown
AMA - France - rating 5 out of 5 - reviewed by nkeo
METAL HAMMER MAGAZINE - PL - 4.5 out of 5 - reviewed by Michal Stencel
CONCRETEWEB - Belgium - 98 out of 100 - reviewed by Tony
DANISH METAL - DK - 5 out of 6 - reviewed by Jens Surlykke Nielsen
POWERMETAL - PL - 8.5 out of 10 reviewed by Bartek
HARD ROCK - FR- 8.5 out of 10
SPIRITS OF METAL - FRANCE - 18 out of 20 - reviewed by Julien
HARD N' HEAVY - FR - 4 out 5

Recorded at: Jailhouse Studios, Hansen Studios, Zierler's Dungeon
Mixed & Mastered at: Jailhouse Studios, Denmark
Produced by: Finn Zierler
Mixed by: Tommy Hansen & Finn Zierler
Mastered by: Tommy Hansen
Artwork by: Mattias Norén/Progart

(http://www.beyondtwilight.dk) ( http://www.myspace.com/beyondtwilight )

SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE - MENTAL TORMENTS + BONUS TRACK
RELEASE DATE APRIL 11TH

**** INTENSE TECHNICAL /MELODIC PROGRESSIVE METAL****

INCLUDES SPECIAL BONUS TRACK FOR USA ONLY, THIS ALBUM HAS ONLY BEEN RELEASED IN FRANCE BEFORE NOW! Simply an AMAZING PROG METAL ALBUM!!! Picture if you will a band that sounds like a cross between the best of DREAM THEATER / SYMPHONY X and SPIRAL ARCHITECT in one band! Though French in Origin, Lyrics are sung in English, this band is positioned to take the prog-power world by storm! Art by the famed MATTIAS NOREN.. and Mix and mastered by the Master Tommy Hansen...this is pure prog metal rapture! REVIEWS
REVIEWS:
CD METAL WORKS (8/10 )
MAELSTROM (9/10)
METAL OBSERVER (8/10)
GLORY DAZE (8/10)

Tracklist:
1. So Cold (single)
2. Now Or Never
3. Burning Box Gala
4. Saturated Brain
5. Moonlight
6. Halleygretto
7. Mental Torments
8. Sidereal Revolution - BONUS TRACK-USA ONLY
9. Echoes of the Stars

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT S.U.E. NOW! Check out the bands websites for full bio, pictures, samples and more! www.SphericUniverseXP.com / www.myspace.com/sphericuniversexp.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PYRAMAZE - LEGEND OF THE BONE CARVER
RELEASE DATE FEBRUARY 21st

****EPIC MELODIC SPEED PROG-POWER METAL****

Absolutely Brillant Metal!, March 7, 2006 / Reviewer "Metal Marc" (Grand Rapids, MI USA)
"Where to begin....Pyramaze's debut album 'Melancholy Beast' was my album of the year for 2004 so my expectations were high for this album. Yet I was still not prepared to hear an album of this magnitude. From the opening notes of 'The Birth' to the final moments of 'Tears of Hate' my expectations were totally blown away and my jaw was left hanging on the floor in awe of the sheer metal brillance I just had the privilage of hearing.

Pyramaze has managed to totally outdo themselves with 'LOBC' and create one of the finest albums in metal history in the process.

The sound of Pyramaze is exactly the same as it was on their debut. Kinda a mix between the heavy tight riffing of Iced Earth and the epic delivery of Kamelot. Only IMO Pyramaze is far better than both of these bands yet ironically far less known for now.

This album steps it up even further in the song writing department. Michael is a song writing genius! This album to me sounds even heavier (Yeah) and faster, yet still very melodic. The rythym section is super tight and the keyboards are very well done and add that epic atmosphere to the songs. The production is even better and crystal clear. Lance's vocals sound better than ever and it's amazing how perfectly his voice fits the bands music. Also noticable is the addition of Toke on lead guitar as the solo's have really improved as well from 'MB'."

*PYRAMAZE on MAXIMUM ROCK MAGAZINE (#18) SAMPLER COMPILATION CD
*PYRAMAZE on CENTURY MEDIA's Summer 2006 Sampler Compilation
*PYRAMAZE on HM Magazines summer 2006 Sampler compiliation
*PYRAMAZE on Nightmare Records Sampler

*Pyramaze Going to Radio promoted by
SKATEBOARD MARKETING 5/16 /06

REVIEWS:
METAL REVIEWS (95/100 - ALBUM OF THE MONTH
METAL CD RATINGS (4.5/5)
METAL TO INFINITY (91/100)
SEA OF TRANQUILTY (4.5/5)
POWERMETAL.dk (90/100)
Hardrock80.com (85/100)
ANTENNA (5/6)
Metalstorm (8.5/10)
Arisingrealm (5/5)
Antithetik (8/10)
GLORYDAZE (9/10)
STYGIAN SOUNDS - (4/5)
METAL FRONTIERS (18/20)
WALLS OF FIRE (4/5)
HEAVYMETAL DK (90/100)
PITRIFF - (8/10 )
METALSTORM (8.5/10)
HEAVY METAL (8/10)
HEAVYJAM (10/13)
BWBK - (8/10)
METAL CD RATINGS (4.5/5)
STYGIAN SOUNDS - 4/5
WALLS OF FIRE - 4/5
PITRIFF - 8/10
HEAVY METAL - 8/10
HEAVEN'S METAL (no rating)
HEAVYMETAL (8/10)
METAL EXPRESS (no rating)
METALREVOLUTION (4/6)
METAL INSIDE (no rating)
METALSTORM (8.5/10)
METALSPHERES (no rating)
METALZONE (4/6)
MY REVELATIONS (no rating)
WALLS OF FIRE (4/5)

Check out the bands websites for full bio, pictures, samples and more!
www.Pyramaze.com / www.myspace.com/pyramaze

****Also in stock PYRAMAZE - T-SHIRTS & Girlies /Babydoll's (most sizes in stock)
T's - $20 / GIRLIES $25

AVIAN - From the Depths of Time
(NEWLY REMASTERED VERSION)
RELEASE DATE JANUARY 10TH

( NEWLY Remastered version ) MUCH BETTER ROUNDED POWERFUL MASTERING...
with a 2 tracks remixed and new artwork to include DAVID ELLEFSON as a member of
the group rather than a guest musician ) Features Lance King on vocals, Jonah (Pyramaze) on Keys, and Roger Moore on shred guitars, all written by Yan Leviathan.Melodic US/EUROPEAN oldschool Power Metal with a new slight prog twist.

REVIEWS:
Concrete Web - Rating 90/100
Metal-temple.com Rating 4/5
concrete Web - Rating 90/100
Hard Rock Haven - Rating 8.4/10
ytsejam.com Rating 5/5
Friday 13th Zine - Rating 4/5
Stickman Radio Rating 5/5
Sea Of Tranquility -Rating 4/5
pitriff.com Rating 4.5/5
aordreamzones.com Rating 85/100
Rockeyez.com Rating 4/5
ROCK SOMETHING Rating 4/5
Earache My Eye - Rating 85/100

Check out the bands websites for full bio, pictures, samples and more!
www.AvianBand.com / www.myspace.com/avianband

ASCENSION THEORY- Answers

****PROGRESSIVE MELODIC METAL****

Brilliant second album from these guys, featuring two former members of Aztec Jade... if you love Concept Cd's. This one has a futuristic story line. It makes me think of Threshold/Dream Theater
(musically). So much of the time the mix of keyboards and other instruments sounds Symphonic,
I mean like a real symphony. And I have always loved Rock and symphony together. Its very cool. Melodic progressive Metal also early Dream Theater/Savatage/ Queensryche.

Interview
http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/showinterview.php?id=1202&lang=en
REVIEWS
STICKMAN RADIO Rating 5/5
YTSEJAM -Rating 4/5
SEA OF TRANQUILITY - Rating 4/5
METALLIVE - Rating 84/100
POWERMETAL DK - Rating 80/100
HARD ROCK HAVEN - Rating 8.1/10
AOR DREAMZONES - Rating 90/1000
www.AscensionTheory.com

SHINING STAR - Enter Eternity

****AMAZING MELODIC PROGRESSIVE METAL ALBUM****

This the bands second release, Features the excellent vocals Lance King and the incomprable
Brazilian guitar virtuoso Fabio Rocha, melodic Power metal with progressive elements !
FOR FANS OF QUEENSRYCHE, CRIMSON GLORY, BALANCE OF POWER, SYRUS & MALMSTEEN
YOU SHOULD BUY OR DIE!
INTERVIEWS
http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/showinterview.php?id=1174
REVIEWS
HARDER BEAT Rating 6/6
LORDS OF METAL Rating 85/100
SEA OF TRANQUILITY Rating 4/5
ROCKEYEZ.COM - Rating 4.5/5
MARIOS METAL MANIA -Rating 80/100
YTSEJAM.com - Rating 4.5/5
AOR DREAMZONES -Rating 80/100
ROCK SOMETHING - Rating 4/5
HEAVY METAL UNIVERSE - Rating 4/6
ROADIECREW - Rating 8/10
HARD ROCK HAVEN- Rating 79/100
www.myspace.com/shiningstar7

WARMACHINE - The Beginning of the End

****MELODIC POWER METAL WITH SOME THRASH ELEMENTS****

Canada's Newest Hottest Melodic PowerMetal/Thrash outfit~! These 11 tracks unleash a huge can of whup-ass. Of course, it helps having ex-Megadeth bassist David Ellefson play on three tracks (Betrayed, Empty and Taunted Souls) and Iced Earth/Millenium guitarist Ralph Santolla shred on another (Forgotten Demise), and Harry Hess (Eternally) and Darren Smith (Eye For an Eye) sing their guts out, Produced by Murray Daigle (Emerald Rain) / David Ellefson.
# 3 IN CANADA'S HMV TOP 20 METAL CHARTS! April 6-May 5th
# 3 IN CANADA'S HMV TOP 20 METAL CHARTS! March 28-April 6
# 8 IN CANADA'S HMV TOP 20 METAL CHARTS! March 21-27
# 11 IN CANADA'S HMV TOP 20 METAL CHARTS! March 15-20
Reviews
SCREAM MAGAZINE -Features a ONE PAGE INTERVIEW in their may-editionREVIEWS:
UNBROKEN MAGAZINE Issue #21 -Germany -Rating 9/10
HELLSPAWN - Rating 95/100
HEAVY METAL UNIVERSE -Rating 6/6
HARDERBEAT -Rating 6/6
METAL OBSERVER -Rating 9/10
YTSEJAM -Rating 4.5/5
SEA OF TRANQUILTY -Rating 4/5
ANGELFIRE -Rating 4/5
METAL TO INFINITY -Rating 91/100
METAL COVENANT -Rating 8/10
POWERMETAL.DE -2 GREAT REVIEWS / 4/5
ROADCREW -Rating 8.5/10
METALSPHERES (No rating)
www.WarmachineOnline.com / www.myspace.com/warmachine

WARMACHINE - T-SHIRTS 17.99

Ok... that Warmachine album is pretty damn good.

Lance. If you have any push with these matters (and I think you do), getting even more of the albums on Rhapsody music services is a huge plus. I don't know how the bands get paid based on it, but its an excellent service for fans. A bit of Nightmare records is on Rhapsody, but I hope in the future we can see more (for example, Beyond Twilight's new album is missing from it, as are all of your albums).

REMASTERED Avian???

Wow my only real complaint about that album was the mix - on headphones I could tell that I was missing stuff that I couldn't really pick out otherwise....

:kickass:

Single Blade of Venegance!!!!!

Cheiron said:
Ok... that Warmachine album is pretty damn good.

Lance. If you have any push with these matters (and I think you do), getting even more of the albums on Rhapsody music services is a huge plus. I don't know how the bands get paid based on it, but its an excellent service for fans. A bit of Nightmare records is on Rhapsody, but I hope in the future we can see more (for example, Beyond Twilight's new album is missing from it, as are all of your albums).

Yes this is something we're doing now for many of the new albums, it just takes awhile to get in the system because every band in the world is trying to get on them at the same time ; )
Keep you eyes and ears peeled!