new FU MANCHU.

Steve M

Surasshu Metaru
Feb 1, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
www.anthrax.com
since we don't have an off topic board anymore... i have to just post it here.

if any of your guys (and bratprincess) caught anthrax on the killer a's tour, fu manchu opened for them. to make a long story short, they rock and their new cd CALIFORNIA CROSSING came out today. highly recommended.

tip: if you buy it at BEST BUY, it comes with a 2 song bonus cd.

Thanks for remembering me, Steve.

I saw Fu Manchu when my friend's band opened for them at a club here. No, I didn't see them on the Killer A's tour, as Anthrax hasn't been here in I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG (please refer to my other whiney posts about this matter). Anyways, my friend's band was Mandingo and is now Stereotyperider (they left their label and couldn't take their name with them), not sure which name they had when they were with Fu Manchu, but they're huge fans and that's how I heard about Fu. It was a few years ago, and I don't have any of their CDs. I'm at least two years behind on all CDs, not sure why. It's a miracle I got Nod to the Old School, as it isn't two years old yet, but shit happens. Hey I just said shit and I can see it! Woo-hoo!! Okay I'll go now before I start babbling...oops, too late.

I haven't got the new Fu Manchu album yet but they are a damn good band.
If you like them you should try checking out Orange Goblin from over hear in the UK.
The new CD Coup De Grace is out soon and was produced by Scott Reeder and John Garcia also does guest vocals.

Check out www.orangegoblin.com for some mp3's.:D