New Fuge song - TRAINWRECK!

Man you're pumping these out lately!

And I'm noticing 'we'. Does this mean you're forming a full band now? with vocals?!?!?!? :D

Haven't listened to the track but I'm downloading now, i'll post what i think later.

I could swear that this is already a Bulb/Periphery song, like, almost exactly.

I liked your old style better man. It was more intense straight up tech.

If I hadn't have read who posted this, I would have thought 110% it was bulb.

This sounds great but i will agree that it sounds like bulb.

Hate to say it but about 80% of the stuff on here sounds like a lesser quality bulb. I've seen the rise of ripoffs ever since bulb was posting on the Line 6 forums some years back. Fuge has some nice fast riffs in earlier songs I've heard from him, so I don't really mind the overdone staccato riffs anymore. As for the tone, I like the drums a lot...probably the best I've heard from MF.

Except that the snare sounds like paper.

The guitar tone is sweet and saturated nicely! :)

And I too have to agree a little bit with the bulb thingie but I don't think it's that bad... it's not 110% bulb but I can definately connect some dots with bulb here. I liked the style of the earlier songs more. I still find Egg to be awesome :D

Hate to say it but about 80% of the stuff on here sounds like a lesser quality bulb. I've seen the rise of ripoffs ever since bulb was posting on the Line 6 forums some years back. Fuge has some nice fast riffs in earlier songs I've heard from him, so I don't really mind the overdone staccato riffs anymore. As for the tone, I like the drums a lot...probably the best I've heard from MF.

Oh i wont deny that this guy has some killer chops and his stuff he posts is always awesome. but it sound more bulb like now then his earlier stuff which was amazing imo.

Hey this is that "rofl-02" track you posted a while ago. Sick ideas, I don't think it sounds "like" a specific Bulb song- maybe it has a bit of a Bulbish vibe but that's ok. Snare could use some more weight. Outro is really cool. Doesn't seem quite as loud as the original "rofl-02" version.

I dig it a lot. A bit more 'djenty' than your usual songwritting, for sure, but still VERY rockable, lol.

I'm loving that snare, man! What is it?

Hey dude!

I just listened it, really great song!
I miss a bit the mids(1k area) from the guitars or overal mix dunno. But if you drop a vocal track in it will fit perfectly without major tweaking.:)
And sick riffing as always. Pure genious:)