new fuge track

Synchro

This song has born few days ago, at Peter's; this one is our "first" cooperative song!:) so the credits goes to Peter too!
10132272093.jpg

we used his guitar, a handmade Amarant (6 string) superstrat with warpig pu-set. I have to say its way better than my ltd :rofl:
the drum is a hybrid solution, I used AD's snare and toms, SD2's cymbals and kick drumagogged w/ fear factory kick samples.
The guitar tone, partially fits to the music IMO, but I cant get rid of that buzz and some stuff, coming from the pod;
Yeah, we are thinking about reamping, I m hell curious how would this sound with live amps. When I ll have some DI, I will post here just for curiousity:)
thanks for listening guys!

Song sounds very cool, and i love those drums.

You improved big time since the first time you posted stuff in this section.

Though there's something i don't like in your guitar sound, like it sounds kinda boomy and/or honky at times, and i don't like the POD sound much either...

too much 100hz in the guitar tone IMO, apart from the boom, that guitar tone is fucking SICK.

I don't suppose there'd ever be any way I could get some raw tracks/DIs of one of your songs to have a go at mixing it? Have a listen to my band in my sig if you wanna hear what what sort of sound I tend to get dude. Feel free to say no haha, I'd just be well interested in giving it a go!

i must be the only one that thinks that the guitar sound is almost perfect for the music, i think its a little bit too much on the buzz side at the low and chugga points, but i think the lead tone is fucking sick

Nice guitar work! :headbang:
Drums sound a bit low to me in the heavy parts, but OK in the break-down. Maybe some automation would help. I dig the guitar sound.

Joeym :kickass:

still listening, but love what I've heard so far. you write some insanely creative riffs.... I don't think the guitar sound is bad at all.... fits the music well

I love this music! What an awesomely well written song.

I thought the guitar tone was fine (awesome) for this style of music, but I wouldn't mind hearing someone re-amp it to see what kind of extra jazz it could add to the whole song.

You're a great player man. :)

I love your work as always. And I also enjoy the tone, but then again I am listening on laptop speakers. None the less it sounds awesome over here.

Dude, you wrote a fuckin great song again! It sounds very great.
It should have a vocal. Drums are the same as last?

Totally sick songwriting and guitar playing! For this style of metal you are for sure "the one" at this forum. :worship: