New Gal here

vixenrouge

New Metal Member
Dec 4, 2005
Hi there. I'm Michelle from the UK. I am a nurse in my early thirties.
I like Sepultura, Early Metallica, Early Megadeth, Soulfly, Machine Head, Opeth, Testament (Greg Christian is rather hot!!), Voivod, amongst others.
My interests are music, gigs and Kung Fu.
At the moment I am ill with a throat infection.

Glad I found this site. Have never been to San Francisco, but I am sure I will visit one day. It sounds like the coolest place on the planet.
:wave: :headbang:

Greetings vixenrouge :wave: I guess I'm the first to welcome you to this forum ... nice to have another Opeth fan in the house :cool: Rock on !

Yeah, I saw Opeth on December 3rd 2005 at Oxford Uni. They were really kick-ass!! The music and banter was fantastic. Mikael Akerfeldt is really funny.

Where are you from? Opeth are doing another tour of North America, so go to see them if you can. I am looking forward to their next tour.

vixenrouge said:
Hi there. I'm Michelle from the UK. I am a nurse in my early thirties.
I like Sepultura, Early Metallica, Early Megadeth, Soulfly, Machine Head, Opeth, Testament (Greg Christian is rather hot!!), Voivod, amongst others.
My interests are music, gigs and Kung Fu.
At the moment I am ill with a throat infection.

Glad I found this site. Have never been to San Francisco, but I am sure I will visit one day. It sounds like the coolest place on the planet.
:wave: :headbang:

The UK contingent grows by the day! :headbang:

Welcome and FEEL BETTER!