New Galneryus Album!

kashford

Jan 27, 2005
Lawrence, KS
For any and all Galneryus fans out there...

I woke up this morning, checked Facebook, and saw this post from Masatoshi Ono (Sho) - the singer.

This is an English version of the announcement posted on Facebook. The English is choppy.

It will be sale determination to a long-awaited new album "ANGEL OF SALVATION" and the beginning of the month in October!!
All the ten music inclusion containing the album version of "HUNTING FOR YOUR DREAM" and "TEMPTATION THROUGH THE NIGHT" recorded on the precedence single "HUNTING FOR YOUR DREAM" put on the market in July.
Details, such as the contents of inclusion, are announcement starts one of these days!

Cannot wait!

giving this thread a bump because the new Galneryus video is out. I would love to see this band come and do ProgPower but I'm thinking that to bring a band from Japan would be costly. Plus the fact that alot of their songs have some Japanese lyrics in them , but damn I can hope.

THIS RULES!

Last edited by a moderator:
giving this thread a bump because the new Galneryus video is out. I would love to see this band come and do ProgPower but I'm thinking that to bring a band from Japan would be costly. Plus the fact that alot of their songs have some Japanese lyrics in them , but damn I can hope.

THIS RULES!

Very cool -- glad you all enjoy! The video came out a month or so ago, the song is actually double the length of the video! That said, I actually like the video version of the song better.

My copy of "Angel of Salvation" got here last night, but I had to wait to go pick it up at the post office this morning.

It's here... it's being put on my computer as we speak. Very nice package, got a poster too. I'll post a few pictures later this evening.

Completely unfurled...

615669_876194163072_1877630086_o.jpg

Unfortunately just a poster on the front of the booklet. In one of the "Hunting for your Dream" EPs, I got a page of Galneryus guitar pick stickers.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VPCC-81749

Price is $35.82 plus shipping at the moment

There are some on ebay from Korea for $20 or so after shipping, but won't be shipped until Oct 23rd.

Yup, ditto. Got mine from CD Japan. My experience with CDJapan was beyond satisfactory and I will likely be buying through them in the future.

You could try Amazon and their retailers, but from what I've seen, they are more expensive at this point in time.