New Game (please participate)

Slasher

May 22, 2002
'Artlepool
Visit site
Okay here are the rules...I'll name a band and then you guys have to find a link to that band with another band. for example, I'll name Area 54...5+4=9 ..... Blink 182..8+2-1=9....so someone could then state Blink 182..to which some one else then links another band to Blink 182 and so on and so on...

Thats a pretty bad example but it's just to give the virgins to the game an idea. Okay here we go and please join in :D lets get this baby rolling!!!

Starting band :"Area 54" someone try to link a band to Area 54 and give the reason of the link.

IM gonna say kill 2 this, the link being they both played at hartlepool and both bands kicked ass simple as that and if thats not a gd enough reason then fook it ikm going home and im taking my football with me!!!!

so the band to link next kill 2 this?????

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

right here way go im gonna link iron madien to white spirit(hartlepool band) as janik gers played guitar in white sprit and now obvs hes on the axe for madien!!!!

WHITE SPRIT NEONE?????

White Stripes..The link is "White Sprit" have the same beginning as "White Stripes" :D lol

Please you guys,...feel free to join in

White Stripes....???

IF YOUR GONNA JOIN IN WHERE STILL ON WHITE SPIRIT AS THAT WAS THE SHITTEST LINK IVE EVER HEARD APART FROM MINE AT THE START OF THE GAME, AND SORRY TO QOTE ST ANGER BUT IM JUDGE AND IM JURY AND IM EXECUTIONER!!!!!

STILL ON WHITE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that was quite a good link considering you thought you'd bugger every1(me) up on it :D any advances on White Stripes??? :D any1 link anything to either band...

How about The Carpenters? They were borther and sister too, just like the White Stripes are..?

Link anything to White Spirit, White Stripes or The Carpenters :D