new gardenian... god fucking damnit!!!!!!!!!

Uh please shut the fuck up...yeah good going guy, judge the bands new album based on a fuckin 1:46 clip...

On a side note, Gardenian have always had sing along choruses....Powertool, Sonic Death Monkey, Small Electric Space...

Originally posted by asphyXy
which is the result of low quality music, sing along choruses, and ignoring their current fanbase.

But you´re okay with bands stealing riffs, so long as they don´t have sing-along choruses? Because it would be REALLY really awful if the band had a sing-along chorus - that´s a crime punishable by death or something. Oh SHIT and DAMN, fuck terrorists, murderers and such, here come the SING-ALONG CHORUSES to fuck us all up forevermore! Yeah, and they´ve got the MEMORABLE VERSES on their side, which basically means that all life will cease as we know it.

What if the sing-along chorus is actually a stolen riff; would that be alright?

i'm just saying that the sample they gave us is really bad. i hope it doesn't foreshadow an album full of stuff like that.

remember when everyone could have opinions about music instead of grouping everything together in categories and making ardent devotement mandatory? is it really necessary to explain in detail why i'm a fan of children of bodom, sic? i like music that appeals to me. if it's against the law to like children of bodom, lock me the fuck up.

by making this thread, my intention was to maybe have people share their opinions of the new gardenian sample. then i realized that sic posts here and topics with a hint of seriousness are illegal.

Originally posted by asphyXy
i'm just saying that the sample they gave us is really bad. i hope it doesn't foreshadow an album full of stuff like that.

remember when everyone could have opinions about music instead of grouping everything together in categories and making ardent devotement mandatory? is it really necessary to explain in detail why i'm a fan of children of bodom, sic? i like music that appeals to me. if it's against the law to like children of bodom, lock me the fuck up.

by making this thread, my intention was to maybe have people share their opinions of the new gardenian sample. then i realized that sic posts here and topics with a hint of seriousness are illegal.

Man if you were a fan of mine, I would write the worst song in the world just to piss you off. That would be funny!

Just a visitor here, but I had to comment.

As a fan of Gardenian since 2000, I thought the clip was amazing. They're one of those bands that if they used clean vocals the entire album, it would actually sound good. Sindustries was incredible, and incredibly catchy too (Come on, you don't find yourself singing "sonic Death Monkey" when you're bored?), so I see no problems with them continuing. Now if they were rapping every song and only using drop D tuning, then I'd start to wonder.

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
Man if you were a fan of mine, I would write the worst song in the world just to piss you off. That would be funny!

like all the threads you make to piss people off?

sindustries was catchy to a degree, but the clip they got up on the site reminds me of new in flames. nonetheless i'm really looking foward to hearing the new album as a whole with their new members.

Yep I called the police, they are on their way to arrest all those sell out metal bands who have the audacity to have catchy sing a long chorus's.

asphyXy, need I remind you that the band whose forum you are posting in, actually has these types of songs with catchy sing a long chorus ?

children of bodom also back up their sing along choruses with great music. if gardenian can do that, great. if not, they'll be the next in flames.

has anyone heard their new vocalist's older work? i don't even know his name [probably somewhere on the site though]