new gardenian... god fucking damnit!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by asphyXy
then i realized that sic posts here and topics with a hint of seriousness are illegal.

No-no, far from it. It is my job; when someone writes something stupid I point out that that someone has written something, you guessed it, stupid. It is my duty to bring idiotic statements to light and make everyone see how moronic they are (not that everyone figures it out most of the time, seeing as there are a lot of stupid people out there). For instance, if someone says "Metal is the most talented music genre there is!!!!!!!!!" or "Stealing riffs is not actually STEALING, it´s being INFLUENCED!!!!!", I must step up to the plate and mock the person who´s written said statement.

"Metal is the most talented music genre there is!!!!!!!!!"
whoever said that should die, resurrect themselves, kick themselves in the balls, and die again.

"Stealing riffs is not actually STEALING, it´s being INFLUENCED!!!!!"
does it really matter as long as it sounds good? seed of hate by arch enemy is one of my favorite songs, and it has the exact same riff as ozzy's bark at the moon.

Originally posted by Stun
Hey, if anyone here says Anders' clean "singing" is talented or cool-sounding, you're a fuckin moron.

100% agreed. the new gardenian singer didn't sound that bad in that recording. i'm going to search for some of his older work when i stop being lazy.

Originally posted by asphyXy
100% agreed. the new gardenian singer didn't sound that bad in that recording. i'm going to search for some of his older work when i stop being lazy.

You´d better watch out, though, as rumour has it that his former band featured among other things.......SHOCK.......TERROR........HORROR.........SING-ALONG CHORUSES!

Originally posted by U[Sic]M
No-no, far from it. It is my job; when someone writes something stupid I point out that that someone has written something, you guessed it, stupid. It is my duty to bring idiotic statements to light and make everyone see how moronic they are (not that everyone figures it out most of the time, seeing as there are a lot of stupid people out there). For instance, if someone says "Metal is the most talented music genre there is!!!!!!!!!" or "Stealing riffs is not actually STEALING, it´s being INFLUENCED!!!!!", I must step up to the plate and mock the person who´s written said statement.

you pointing out how moronic someone is?! thats the pot callin the kettle black.