New Geoff Tate music

Aug 6, 2003
Sandy Eggo
Visit site
:lol::lol::lol:

The newest Queesnryche album, while not spectacular. reminded me what I once loved about the band. These samples sounds like something left over from the HiTNF or Q2K session and reminds me of the empty husk they became. I thought maybe going solo might be his chance to get away from a genre he seemed tired of and disparaged at every turn. Instead, he copies the Tri-ryche logo and then turns out middle of the road grunge era hard rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cue the horse from Ren and Stimpy

54dd869d5b836.jpg

More details here...
OPERATION: MINDCRIME FEATURING FORMER QUEENSRŸCHE FRONTMAN GEOFF TATE TO RELEASE THE KEY IN SEPTEMBER; VIDEO TRAILER STREAMING

"...Former Queensrÿche frontman Geoff Tate will release the debut album from his new post-Rÿche band, Operation: Mindcrime, entitled The Key, on September 18th..."

p19p0f5erq1nuc1q7aopd15nho9l4.jpg

Geoff Tate’s new band features Kelly Gray on guitars (Queensrÿche), Scott Moughton on guitars, John Moyer on bass (Disturbed, Adrenaline Mob) Randy Gane on keyboards, Simon Wright on drums (AC/DC, Ronnie James Dio), Brian Tichy on drums (Whitesnake/David Coverdale, Billy Idol) with special appearances from David Ellefson (Megadeth), Mark Daily, and Scott Mercado.