New gig 23/1-04 in Gävle

MaLu

New Metal Member
Aug 29, 2003
Lefay will play in Gävle 23/1-04 together with Lack of Faith and perhaps also Memory Garden (nothing confirmed about them). Great gig, be there! :)

Silkie said:
is it 100% that the band will play there? Haven't received anything note of the band yet.
Well, as far as I know we have no confirmation on this yet either. Spoke to Charles and he'll look it up and we'll get back on this ASAP.

MaLu said:
Hmm, strange. There are flyers and posters out here and It´s in the clubs calendar, http://www.club-monster.se/calendar.php
Oki, then I guess it's confirmed.
Sorry for the confusion, last I heard was that it was'nt confirmed.
But since they put it on their website we have to take that as a yes...
Maybe ppl just forgot to tell me :loco: I usually find out last when we're playing anyways :Smug:

Hopefully you will play some new songs or songs that you haven´t played for a while. I think that you have played the same songs for 2 years now, with To Isengard as the only exception. If you try, like me, to se every concert that you make then it´s becoming a little boring...not that I usually care so much because I tend to have a beer or two in my body before the concert :) But it would be nice with some changes...

C-Ya and a Happy New Year to everybody!

MaLu said:
Hopefully you will play some new songs or songs that you haven´t played for a while. I think that you have played the same songs for 2 years now, with To Isengard as the only exception. If you try, like me, to se every concert that you make then it´s becoming a little boring...not that I usually care so much because I tend to have a beer or two in my body before the concert :) But it would be nice with some changes...

Yea, well...we've thought about that...and the problem the last two years is that we almost never have the time to take up new songs, usually we get to rehearse like one or two times for a gig :erk: this thing called work has a tendency to get in the way. But...we'va talked about it again, and we'll do our very best to take up some "new" songs...
Hmm, dunno what songs to pick though...should get a poll going to find out what ppl wanna hear live maybe :Spin:

MaLu said:
...not that I usually care so much because I tend to have a beer or two in my body before the concert
Yeah, an excellent strategy. I never have much problem with seeing a live band (e.g., Exodus, Testament, DA) play the same stuff over and over -- partly 'cause of the ale but mostly just that I dig live metal so much!

Im going to get my sorry ass over from Stockholm and rock my ass off there!!!
And im bringing my friend Eken with me!!!!
It will rule...
I feel like a silly little girl...
And my girlfriend just called me a silly groupie!!!!:yell:

MaLu said:

Man, be happy for the fact that you even get to SEE them live! I wouldn't care if they play the same songs a few times, I would die to even hear them live. I don't think I will ever get that chance, unless I suddenly won the lottery and had money to fly to Sweden. :erk:

Squeak said:
Man, be happy for the fact that you even get to SEE them live! I wouldn't care if they play the same songs a few times, I would die to even hear them live. I don't think I will ever get that chance, unless I suddenly won the lottery and had money to fly to Sweden. :erk:
I also want to listen 2 The victim of the inquisition...
I plugged in Maleficium into my new mp3 player..And it is so good..
Man o man it rocks(the album)
C ya on friday :hotjump:

So, have you learned some new songs for the gig tomorrow? I would also like to hear the mirror, never heard that one live I think..

MaLu said:
So, have you learned some new songs for the gig tomorrow? I would also like to hear the mirror, never heard that one live I think..
Sadly no :erk:
There was no time for alterations in the setlist this time, so it's pretty much the same I'm afraid, but now we're getting a pretty good idea about what songs ppl wanna hear so we'll take notice to that and get som "new" shit in there ASAP. o_O

Korkil said:
Sadly no :erk:
There was no time for alterations in the setlist this time, so it's pretty much the same I'm afraid, but now we're getting a pretty good idea about what songs ppl wanna hear so we'll take notice to that and get som "new" shit in there ASAP. o_O

Ok, too bad...I´ll guess that I´ll have to drink a lot of beer tonight then ;)
Just kidding, I´m sure it will be a great concert as usual, c-ya tonight!