New Gig!! :)

aww dammit!!

i may have to bring a rather large group of friends with me, its a bank holiday, so no one should be working, and if they are FOOLS! :D

i can go
and i have checked out the nearest rail station that i can use and it is east Croydon so cool...
i will be there for sure as i do not have to work that day...infact i might make this one of my all night in London jobs on Saturday and then crash Sunday and then come back to london on the monday....plans are afoot my friends already.. hopefully Area 54 will play a bit earlier in the day (as it is an all dayer so that i can get home)
also does anyone know exactly where this venue is...is it near the station end (ie west croydon end of parsons road or the other end???)

I can't wait it has been a long while...well not to long as i was at Kill II this gig afterall.
Metal man are you up for this?
pete

im sure i will have fun :Smug:

Peter: i know where it is from the station its like a ten min walk, i will email the details and stuff if you want??

i am very tempted to go now i know stampin ground are playing but it may put me out of pocket very quickly for june coz am going to download, going to see mastodon , testament and killwswitch in june.

Yeah, I have a pretty busy June too. It's sooooo shit, I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to go :(

And oh my God I just discovered Mastodon are playing Strawberry Fields in Glasgow! Does anyone have any idea how small that place is *grins*

righty oh..
i have been very organised...bah!
and have found that if the trains are running to time i can be in east croydon and therefore near the venue by about 11 am...

so anyone want to meet up early for a chat and a quiet beer or coffee or tea or squash or whatever in croydon before hand??????

i have to leave fairly early probably before stampin ground finish there set but hey i do have work the day after, still it allows me to check out a few new bands.

any suggestions as to a meeting place would be cool.
i know the Cherry tree pub just up the road from East Croydon but i can easily find others to meet people in.

let us know if you want to meet up
cheers
pete