New God of War

RedinTheSky

Jan 16, 2007
Joliet,Illinois
The new God of War game is fucking great. I've played through the first few levels so far, the areas and enemies are excellent. So far, the difficulty of the enemies throughout the level seems to have dropped, and the overall difficulty of the bosses has gone up. The bosses force you to use more strategy, and allow you less breathing room. I am comparing the hard difficulties of the two games to each other. I recommend this highly. It is among the best of this type of third person action\platforming game.

I haven't gotten it yet but I hear it's even better than the predecessor. I beat the first one on all levels but God Mode
and then got kinda bored with it. It's a nice game to return to on occasion, though. Hopefully the new one is longer.

The new God of War game is fucking great. I've played through the first few levels so far, the areas and enemies are excellent. So far, the difficulty of the enemies throughout the level seems to have dropped, and the overall difficulty of the bosses has gone up. The bosses force you to use more strategy, and allow you less breathing room. I am comparing the hard difficulties of the two games to each other. I recommend this highly. It is among the best of this type of third person actionplatforming game.

I completely agree, It also has the added effect of actually making me want to use Kratos in the latest Mortal Kombat. Awesome games, good wholesome violent fun.

edit: Didnt realise how old this thread was, probly talking about completely different games. Oops.