New Gojira song

Looking forward to release of the album. I think it's one thing I appreciate about Gojira is they don't have to have 27 riffs in a song to make a song. I always feel like the repetitive rhythms all end up going somewhere awesome. This is not boring, it's musical.

I don't think anything is going to top "From Mars To Sirius" for me. I loved everything about that album from the structures to the rough sounding but huge production but I do like this new song.

It is a touch repetitive but it's definitely good angry Gojira! :)

Still loving this a few dozen spins later. Something about how slow, simple and purposeful the song feels.

Production has a great vibe too. The automation, layering and how well it achieves creating the bridge between music and listener is masterful. Probably going straight into my references list.

I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO THIS BAND. This song in particular at the moment. Their arrangements, precision and mood are just mindblowing to me.

Still loving this a few dozen spins later. Something about how slow, simple and purposeful the song feels.

Production has a great vibe too. The automation, layering and how well it achieves creating the bridge between music and listener is masterful. Probably going straight into my references list.

same here. I've been using the Way of All Flesh as a reference for a long time, and even From Mars for some stuff (guitar tone mostly).. this one is just as good as those. Everything meshes so well, and the drum sound is just incredible.

Is this actually the same guy who did the last two LoG albums? Wrath had a pretty decent mix but this is lightyears beyond that, imo.

Is this actually the same guy who did the last two LoG albums? Wrath had a pretty decent mix but this is lightyears beyond that, imo.

Dunno if he (Josh Wilbur) mixed it but he was at least involved afaik.

I dig the mix too, very cool vibe and natural sounding imho.

He produced the whole thing and I'm guessing he mixed it. I dunno I don't think it's that far off the new Lamb of God. I think that mix rules. LOG's snares are always similar sounding and just a part of who they are... and I don't mind their guitar tone either. I hear people complain about that on here but I, for one, am quite glad they don't sound exactly the same as every other lifeless Slate/ 5150 deathcore band out there. I say well done Mr. Wilbur.

Finally got around to listening to this.
Goddamn, if the rest of the album is this good, then that's 3 albums in a row for this band of pure awesomeness.