NEW GORGUTS SONG?!?! NEW ALBUM?!?!

Bubbler Ripper

Bud+Metal=Ideal Saturday
Aug 5, 2011
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRXIuHnGTkk&feature=related[/ame]

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

Yeah this song has been up awhile but it doesn't matter because this is definitely something that isn't being talked about enough. It sounds good and should be an awesome comeback from them.

Hope the real version is better :lol:

I love Gorguts, but that was pretty bad.

I thought "what the fuck" when reading Yoda's post... then i heard the song.

Old news.

Cant wait though, probably one of my most anticipated albums of all time.

Also check this out...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER3OXJIQCzk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

both of those tracks are fucking godly.

Can't wait to pre-order this bad boy along with their reissue of Obscura on CD and vinyl coming out most likely before their forthcoming album drops.

Can't wait to pre-order this bad boy along with their reissue of Obscura on CD and vinyl coming out most likely before their forthcoming album drops.

This sounds like a good plan. I've been trying to pick up Obscura off eGay for ages and it's never on there. Of course saying that, I just looked and there's currently one for sale. For $70.

Both the new tracks sound extremely promising.

I've been a bit off/on with Obscura in the past but currently I'm rating it pretty highly, would consider getting the vinyl. What they REALLY need to do though is put out fucking EROSION OF SANITY on vinyl, given the proper treatment....I'd snap that up in less than a heartbeat.

Fuck, i need the rest of the discog on vinyl.

You can snap up From Wisdom to Hate pretty cheaply at the moment. A few distros are stocking this record, including CM Distro. I definitley want the other 3.

I paid a pretty penny for Obscura on CD as well, wish i'd of held out for the re-release.

Where's the announcement of Obscura being reissued? I've never been in love with the album, but I love their other material and would be willing to buy it and give it a bunch of spins and a chance to change my mind.

January 26th said:
War On Music Records announced today the upcoming vinyl release of the GORGUTS albums From Wisdom To Hate (2001) and Obscura (1998).

These records were largely regarded as pioneering works in the technical death metal genre, and set the standard for the decade to follow.

From Wisdom To Hate will be made available on LP for the first time ever, limited to 1,000 copies and coming in April 2011.

Obscura will be issued as a double LP several months afterwards, coinciding with the upcoming CD reissue of the long out of print album.

Here's my personal copy i got from waronmusic for 21 bucks or so a few months ago:

1zmjpd3.jpg

Fuck, i need the rest of the discog on vinyl.

You can snap up From Wisdom to Hate pretty cheaply at the moment. A few distros are stocking this record, including CM Distro. I definitley want the other 3.

I paid a pretty penny for Obscura on CD as well, wish i'd of held out for the re-release.

When is the re-release of the CDs FWTH and Obscura? Is that official news? We're well past April now...

I *did* own two copies of Obscura but I fear a friend may have lost them.

I have to get Obscura on vinyl though.

When is the re-release of the CDs FWTH and Obscura?

Where did you read FWTH will be re-released on CD? It clearly states FWTH on vinyl, and then the Obscura reissue on CD and vinyl.

Is that official news? We're well past April now...

:err:

Derp... If you want to confirm whether or not it is you could, like, head over to where FWTH on vinyl was released for sale (which was ALREADY stated BTW), type "gorguts" into any of the many metal news update sites' search bar, check the band's facebook etc, etc.

Just sayin', ya know? I wouldn't expect someone who has been using the interwebs from 2004 to not be able to find out.

I last e-mailed waronmusic a month or two ago, but the guy must've gotten fed up with my previous two e-mails regarding the vinyl release of Obscura, so he hasn't gotten back to me as he probably doesn't have any further info when it'll be in-stock and/or available for pre-order.

If you're in North America, and want to purchase the reissue of FWTH (CD) which was reissued as a digipack head over to Willowtip Records, and purchase it from them for $10 US; that includes shipping.

Really stoked about this, especially considering the new additions to the band, Kevin Kufnagel and Colin Marston. They really were perfect choices for the band, in my opinion.