New Grooves

What about Angel? I was tempted to check it because I have heard a lot about Herlena Michaelsen but never check her sound throughly, it's good?

I just wanted your opinion, if it was metal enough or too goth. Thanks for the offer anyway.

sixxswine said:
It's being marketed as a metal record...
Really? I just downloaded the mp3-sample of "Mother" from Helena Michaelsen´s website and it sounded very un-metallike (with some classic orchestration) - not that I would mind - but maybe the other songs on her album are different.

@Wyvern: Try the full-length mp3 of Imperia´s "Mysted By Desire", which you can download from the website of Imperia´s record label Ebony Tears (you find it in the "Music"-section). The vocals on that song as well as some others on "The Ancient Dance Of Qetesh" are very opera-like (Didn´t you like Nightwish´s "Oceanborn" or am I mixing something up?), but there are also a few softer songs on that album which don´t do that much for me. (All in all, "Oceanborn" is definitely better and more complex.) Oh, and if you should visit the "Music"-section of Ebony Tears, also give the full-length mp3 of Nemesea´s "Threefold Law" a try! If you should like that song, you´ll also like the entire album "Mana".