New Guitar World

just say thrash metal. cause melody went out the window with knuckleduster. i know "one song doesn't make that big of a difference" but it will because they will get even worse on the next album.

i dont think you can really say COB is just power or just neo classical or whatever, as with many other bands, they have aspects of a lot of diferent styles. and quite honestly its not a big deal what they are labeled as, it only matters if they are good or not. i agree with labeling them as melodic metal, cause if you get to technical with the labeling then people get all confused and mad.

The new COB album will be Shite, i have a feeling..

Its gonna be like Limp Bizkit but with more spandex and say stuff like ''Shut the fuck up'', ''Slamming, man'' and ''Bitch''

jesus. all of you are wrong. Bodom are obviously popmetal, hardcore, black, death, melodic, nu metal, oldskool, thrash, neo jazz-classical fusion with a strong influence from broadway showtunes.... genres are stupid. listen to the music.

LazyGuitar said:
God you tards who obviously dont have you own opinion. Nobody said the new shit is NU METAL, it's got a more riff-orientated style to it yes, but it's fucking far from nu metal. In my opinion COB could never be Nu Metal unless Janne quit.
Unless Janne quit the band, and Allu and Roope started completely ignoring their own great guitar playing abilities, and Jaska and Henkka would also agree and "nu-ify" their playing......:rolleyes:
And dude you're right, newer COB *IS* more riff-oriented and more "modern thrash".
But NU?? Christ on a bike.