New Gus G distortion pedal

Firewind Wiki

Army of one
Feb 8, 2010
Internet
Hey Firewind has just announced that Gus and Blackstar will be releasing a distortion pedal and its a killer, i'm getting it if its not to expensive http://www.premierguitar.com/magazi...ture_HT_Blackfire_Valve_Distortion_Pedal.aspx

Now Gus has his own pedal (had) a amp and has 8 different signature guitars what other signature stuff would you like to see from the Firewind Guys.
personaly i'm hoping for a signature bass for petros but what do you think.

and 1 more thing the symbol on the pedal who els thinks it would look awsome for Days of Defiance?

I wasn't going to look into it that much since I have absolutely no need for distortion pedals (I have an amp head that does everything I could possibly dream of (that Gus should really check out ;) )), but since it's a limited run....dammit. My inner Firewind-whore says I must have it. I mean I already have Gus's guitar as it is. What's one more piece of gear going to hurt? :p

What I would really like to see as far as signature gear is concerned is Gus's signature guitar with a mahogany back and neck instead of alder back and maple neck, offered both with or without original Floyd Rose. Mahogany is just a richer, thicker, more brutal sounding wood which is what I think the guitar could really use. Plus it would also help with the neck-heavy problem I encountered with mine since mahogany is naturally heavier than alder but lighter than maple.

And just because of my OCD for quality control, I still want the original Gus G siggy ESP with the floyd. You aren't using yours anymore, are you Gus? ;)

Side note, the store I work at recently received an HT-5 combo amp. It sounded pretty good on its own, but when we hooked it up into eternal cabs (Marshall 1960 lead, Haze 1x12 cab, and Peavey 6505 cab), that little sumbitch woke up and kicked us all in the nuts!! :eek: That little bastard sounded similar to my Trilogy but with a looser bottom end! Very cool little amp. :D