New Gus G signature model

Firewind Wiki

Army of one
Feb 8, 2010
Internet
I was at the Frankfurst Musikmesse yesterday and ofcourse stopped by the ESP booth and saw that ESP is releasing a new Gus G signature guitar called the
G-RS NT-III 24 (aka the 24 fret model) it's exactly the same as Gus has used on the last tour including the white blackouts pickups.

544899_437923826298924_1714459286_n.jpg

The import catalog lists it for around the 6000 euro but it will be a customshop build guitar.

Apparently all of Gus' specialty signature ESP's are now Custom shop only. I don't know if that is for all ESP sigs, but I was told that directly by ESP while looking into purchasing a White NT II and/or This matte black one.

The one in the pic differs from Gus' because his has the FW logo inlays...

6000 Euros is VERY expensive.

Apparently all of Gus' specialty signature ESP's are now Custom shop only. I don't know if that is for all ESP sigs, but I was told that directly by ESP while looking into purchasing a White NT II and/or This matte black one.

The one in the pic differs from Gus' because his has the FW logo inlays...

6000 Euros is VERY expensive.

I talked with some guys at the booth and ESP is going to do some major re-branding the coming year. ESP is becoming custom shop only, what now is the ESP standard en some of the sigs is going under the new name E-II and edwards is coming to the UK (not sure about the US) and LTD stays the same. But maybe LTD will release a 600 series 24 fret model.

And yea 6000$ is a HUGE amount of money and because it's custom shop you could probely get the Firewind inlays if you want

I talked with some guys at the booth and ESP is going to do some major re-branding the coming year. ESP is becoming custom shop only, what now is the ESP standard en some of the sigs is going under the new name E-II and edwards is coming to the UK (not sure about the US) and LTD stays the same. But maybe LTD will release a 600 series 24 fret model.

And yea 6000$ is a HUGE amount of money and because it's custom shop you could probely get the Firewind inlays if you want

I guess that would explain why Edwards products are being reduced in price..

A friend of mine is getting a custom shop of the white NT.. It's about 5000 USD. That's insane. I just bought an EVH Wolfgang Stealth and it was 3000..The absolute most I would ever pay for a guitar.

E-II...Interesting name....

Great post! Lots of info!! Thanks!!!

6000$ isnt too expensive. I mean thats alot, dont get me wrong, but because of my father, im accustomed to seeing, and handling 2000$+ guitars, and I guess what Im trying to say, is 25,000$ is where it starts to get expensive in my mind. And I make 15,000 a year ha!