Gus G Signature Model Guitar (ESP Custom)

Fremont St. Guitars

New Metal Member
Jul 14, 2009
Last Year I ordered a brand new Gus G signature ESP, not the cheap LTD version, and I couldn't afford it, so I borrowed money to get it. Now I have it completed in my possesion and i have to sell it to pay my bills. Guitar stores want nothing to do with it, so I figured this was a good place to find fans of gus and firewind. my email is schwaleon@yahoo.com or leon@fremontstguitars.com or you can call anytime ( I am on the west coast, though) 702-823-4398. I'm looking to get at least 1500-1600 for it. I do have a lot of pictures and info. This thing has been out of the case a handfull of times and has all the original stickers and tags that come on a new guitar. Also, If i am violating some kind of forum rules by trying to sell a guitar here, i apologize.
-Leon

Yes I did. I really don't think there's anything wrong with it. Who else should i be getting to buy these guitars? People who don't like the artists whose names are on them? I don't see how this makes it a scam at all. I own both guitars, and I need to sell them. I thought this forum would be a good place to do that but every one jumped down my throat so fast I was a little shocked. I'm not trying to scam anyone or piss anyone off, just sell two guitars.

Fremont St. Guitars

P.S. I will not post ads for guitar sales again here as I have obviously made a terrible mistake here it is if you want to see it
eBayISAPI.dll