New guy, with a clip.

exafro

Jul 5, 2007
What's up fellas? I've been lurking here for a little while and I wanted to hear any feedback you have about a clip I recorded. Tips, criticisms, or pretty much any input you can give me would be appreciated.
Glide

Sounds pretty good on my end, I like the song a lot too. Bonus points if that's really your afro.
Thanks dude. It WAS my afro, I cut it off though :cry:
nice tunes and riffs!
I appreciate the listen!
i like the guitar tone. the kick is alittle buried though.
Thanks for listening. My kick is either always too prominent or not loud enough. Got to work on it.
can't listen now, but welcome to the GOOD forum ;)
no teh reno1rs here AND you're aloud to set your amp's midknob below 8 w/o being called n00b ;)
Oh shit, what's up man? HC is ridiculous but there is alot of traffic there so its a nice place to get some opinions.

Hey Bob, hows your project going? Is insurrection still onboard for the vocals?

Hey Bob, hows your project going? Is insurrection still onboard for the vocals?

He did a small clip, sounded good, he deleted it and i never heard of him again..

But it's still going strong... i have found a singer now, we are trying a demo this weekend, im excited!

hmm, that weird. Glad its all working out for you! I can't wait to hear the finished product.

Man, that fro was awesome. If I had that I don't think I would shave it off unless...

1.) By shaving it off you got laid much more.
2.) By shaving it off you got more free beer.
3.) By shaving it off you got an outstanding record deal.

lol, no of those things came true. Truth is, after growing it out for over a year I got sick of it.

Dude, As I told you earlier this tune rocks!!!! as well as your others!!!!!!!

Keep it up!!!

lol, no of those things came true. Truth is, after growing it out for over a year I got sick of it.

Yeah man! I just cut off my hair and goat after a year. I feel like a new man! And I look a little thinner.:cool:

Badass song:headbang:

Dude, As I told you earlier this tune rocks!!!! as well as your others!!!!!!!

Keep it up!!!
Will do :headbang:
Yeah man! I just cut off my hair and goat after a year. I feel like a new man! And I look a little thinner.:cool:

Badass song:headbang:
I got a little mini fro going right now, but that huge thing is never coming back :lol:
Ain't it the truth!

And welcome duder!!!
Thanks dude.
:kickass: I'm digging your tunes man. Do I hear some crowbar influence in there? :headbang:
Yes sir, Crowbar is great!

the guitars could be a tad tighter together in a few places. but the mix sounds cool to me. i dig the riffs.