NEW HANDS OF DESPAIR SONG!

Oct 27, 2007
Montreal, Canada

Hope you enjoy it! The mix is not final since the guitars are still podfarm and all, but it's more of a way to get some publicity and find members to launch the album as a band and not as a solo project.

Cheers!
Max

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Max! Ça fait longtemps que j'ai entendu ton stock, fait du bien! Ça me manque des fois de composer/record ce genre de stock là, mais je manque de temps ces temps-ci... Anyway, ACS c'est mort depuis longtemps, j'allais enregistrer ce qu'on avait de stock cet été avec l'ancien guitariste, mais encore, manque de temps...

Always have been a fan of your songwriting, and damn these growls are deep. I mean, so deep. Seriously.

If you need anything on the keyboard/vox side (more or less as a "cooperation"), I'd love to work with you for some stuff.

Coming out great dude :headbang:

In case anyone didn't know, Max used our (Lyle Cooper and I) session drum service for this project :)

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it a lot! I'm finishing the tracking and mixing this month, album will be released in november if everything goes as expected!