New Haunted song....

meh...

I like peters vocals a lot more than marco, always have. The Haunted is kinda boring tho. I have the first 3 albums, and I really only enjoy the first one. Ill prolly wind up buying the new one too, I just hope it sounds better than this song. This one is pretty damn generic.

5thSeason said:
meh...

I like peters vocals a lot more than marco, always have. The Haunted is kinda boring tho. I have the first 3 albums, and I really only enjoy the first one. Ill prolly wind up buying the new one too, I just hope it sounds better than this song. This one is pretty damn generic.
There's not a lot of sensible reasoning going on in that little paragraph. :erk:

I think That new song kicks ultimate anus!!! Really heavy compared to there older material. It's got a sludgy feel to it, although its still definative Haunted.

They played it live when I saw them in Bradford about a month ago. It ruled, they played with extreme gustol.

I never much liked Dolving's vocals, but this song kicks ass. Maybe a little repetetive, but i'm sure it'd fit better onto a whole album.

I havent heard it yet peter's hardcore style vocals were mentioned and i reckon its because they're now getting quite popular in the hardcore/metalcore scene instead of the thrash scene so they're swaying towards that, i dunno

Fuck, man. What happened to The Haunted? They get back Dolving, who easily eclipses Aro in the vocal department, and all the anger, rage, and speed left the building. Dolving sounds like a cheap Anselmo wannabe. Pantera sucks, but that song sounded like something even they wouldn't put onto disc.

Like someone said, they may be trying to capitalize on the popular metalcore/metal crossover thing. And with the band signing to Century Media, it doesn't surprise me.

Oh well, I'll always have the phenomenal debut.