2. Dead Man's Eyes
3. Bewitchment
4. Second Death
5. Entering the Beast
6. Helheim 5
7. Oaken Dragons
8. Thirteen to the Perished
9. Threll and the Master

Sounds more interesting than Yersinia Pestis so far!

Fuck this, I saw Erik was posting and something about ***heim, I thought this was about Nasheim. I REALLY want to hear the stuff from the Angantyr split, hurry up. :)

Old Helheim was good though, have 3 vinyls from them.

More off topic, what kind of song will appear on Tormenting Legends II and will you be getting copies of it, Erik?

M.Lehto said:
More off topic, what kind of song will appear on Tormenting Legends II and will you be getting copies of it, Erik?
"Leda", 7:38 long, heavy KATATONIA thing going on. I assume I will be getting copies but I have no idea when, and I don't know how many.

Erik said:
"Leda", 7:38 long, heavy KATATONIA thing going on. I assume I will be getting copies but I have no idea when, and I don't know how many.

Sounds good, I'm sure to get the DLP, there was a lot of good stuff on it.

Erik, I know you lurk here somewhere, now POST a sample from a new Nasheim-material, I wanna hear how it sounds as I assume the production is a bit different.

Well, it's just that 1) I don't have permission from B&E to post samples 2) you'll be buying the record anyway so it'll be more exciting if you wait anyway ;)

M.Lehto said:
Erik, I know you lurk here somewhere, now POST a sample from a new Nasheim-material, I wanna hear how it sounds as I assume the production is a bit different.

Well I'll make you jealous and say that IT IS FUCKING AWESOME.

I like it, but then again I don't have much to compare it to (as I only own their demo).

edit: yeah I like this a lot, the ending fucking RULES

This is definitely better than the last one. On a side note, has the second album ever been re-released on CD? I haven't really bothered paying attention to this band in a while, but the last thing I heard was that Av Norrøn Ætt was re-released on vinyl only.

Erik said:
it's pretty cool, better than yersinia pestis and possibly blod & ild

ive been kinda look for B&I, seems it's fairly OOP.

i might pick this new one up with that second cd thingy