New HELHEIM

Well then maybe you can point me in the direction of finding a CD copy of Av Norrøn Ætt.

i thought av norron aett was kinda rare. it's jormundgand that's easy to find. i can't find blod & ild anywhere, though it's an Ars Metalli release so that kinda explains it.

J. said:
i thought av norron aett was kinda rare. it's jormundgand that's easy to find. i can't find blod & ild anywhere, though it's an Ars Metalli release so that kinda explains it.

That's what I thought. I had no trouble obtaining Jormundgand back in 2003, and I still see it in the record store around here, but I've never seen their sophomore effort on anything but the vinyl. Anyway, I suppose somebody could recommend me their demo re-release as a smart pickup?

this new one is good. definitely different from the early stuff. this stuff is almost like brutal black metal at times. very thrashy, good vocals.

i also like that EP. if that's what yersinia pestis is like, ill get it.

I can wholeheartedly recommend this shit. I bought it at Party-San and it's fucking awesome. Heavy, atmospheric, very well-written. I like that the synths are toned down since the last couple of albums and the focus is instead on heavy death metal type riffage of death

Erik said:
I can wholeheartedly recommend this shit. I bought it at Party-San and it's fucking awesome. Heavy, atmospheric, very well-written. I like that the synths are toned down since the last couple of albums and the focus is instead on heavy death metal type riffage of death

Gonna check this fucker out then
laugh.gif

ANA is my favorite at the moment.

But the new one is a very good listen and along with the new Necrophobic, I'm happy.

Still listening to B&I and Yersinia Pestis.