New Here...

Eld

. . . . . . .
Oct 14, 2001
Michigan
www.metalbite.com
I'm a new member here. I enjoy Opeth, obviously, along with plenty of other metal bands spread out through almost every genre of it.

Hopefully I'll have a good time while I stay here, and this board isn't full of morons like I see at so many other boards. So far, it looks nice here.

By the way, my names Allan.

Haha, well I hope I don't have to leave. Listen to metal and chat with fellow metal heads. Whats there to want to leave? Unless of course there is an abundance of morons, which I don't think I'll find here.:D

Enslaved, Emperor, Satyricon, Opeth, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Cryptopsy, Immortal, Dissection, Marduk, Arcturus, Mayhem, Tool, Children of Bodom, Soilwork, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Bathory, Acid Bath, The Haunted, Dark Funeral, Bloodbath, Abigor, Amorphis, Katatonia, Novembers Doom, Zao, Death, Carcass, Vader, Amon Amarth, The Crown, Symphony X, Nevermore, At The Gates, Anathema, etc...

Those are some. You?

Originally posted by Eld
Enslaved, Emperor, Satyricon, Opeth, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Cryptopsy, Immortal, Dissection, Marduk, Arcturus, Mayhem, Tool, Children of Bodom, Soilwork, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Bathory, Acid Bath, The Haunted, Dark Funeral, Bloodbath, Abigor, Amorphis, Katatonia, Novembers Doom, Zao, Death, Carcass, Vader, Amon Amarth, The Crown, Symphony X, Nevermore, At The Gates, Anathema, etc...

Those are some. You?

Whoooh! I know you so much better now >:eek:P hehe...

Me; Opeth, Otyg, Vintersorg, Nightwish, Haggard,
Rakoth, Mithotyn, Within Temptation, After Forever,
Ashes To Ashes, Children Of Bodom, Dark Tranquillity,
Borknagar, Iced Earth, Evergrey, Theatre Of Tragedy,
Vampiria, Empyrium, Tristania, Thy Serpent,
Demons & Wizards, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Therion,
Novembre, In Flames, Einherjer, Opera IX....

I could go on for forever....
The love doesn't end >:eek:P hehe...
I've probably forgotten some really important
bands here, but oh, what the hell....

My favorite metal bands: ALL except for nu-metal, a lot of hardcore, white metal, life metal, sellout thrash bands, or any other bands that sold out to being shitty, Cradle of Filth, new Dimmu Borgir, Peccatum, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, any band called Pantera; get the idea?

YEEEEEE HAAAAAWWW OYO!!!!! Muhbe Torrant o' Flams can com'on wid us and get some good ol' cajun cookin goin' I say screw slipknot les hear som' Lynard Synard Ya'll!!!! YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWW!!!

:loco: :loco:

Hoooooo-weeee!! Whud all dis talkin bout berlin crawfish? Pick up some chaaaaawwww for me! Gits ta chawwin tubacker, hwip out the howmade beer. Eagles mel-o-dies all naght lowng! hooooo-weeee!

Finally, a true metal forum!!! Yeeehaww! Good to see the souls that roam here won't be exorcised easily!! :heh: my fav bands include: meshuggah, opeth, anathema, Gojira, Pain of salvation, VandenPlas, DT, Orphanage, Within Temptation, Carcass, Gorefest, Satch, Devin Townsend, :loco: make me stop pleasure overload!!!!:loco: