New Hipocrisy fan, recommended songs :)

New stuff: Scrutinized, Eraser. Born Dead Buried Alive, Let The Knife Do The Talking, Turn The Page

Old Stuff: Penetralia, Necronomicon, Pleasure Of Molestation, Osculum Obscenum, God Is A Lie, Roswell 47, Ajusting The Sun, A Coming Race, Inseminated Abduction

For a DT fan I would reccomend these albums: Virus, The Arrival, Hypocrisy and/or Abducted. You will like them all, but start with these first.

New stuff is better, but the old stuff is good too.

blackashinheritance
What a fuck, man?
Listent to every album, if you consider yourself as a Hypocrisy fan! You shouldn't ask others, what song is cool and what worse? Get your own opinion and join our discussions.

Thanks everyone! I'll buy some of their albums hopefully, I just want to get a grasp of their music because everyone is crazy about Hypocrisy and I just had to check them out! I tried to download some stuff from P2P programs, it's killing me, not 1 source for a Hypocrisy song, such a shame. I'll try some torrents today and I'll buy an album by the end of the week, thanks again!

All Hypocrisy albums sound good!! If you are a true fan, it won't really matter! By the way, checkout Peter's side project PAIN!!!!

HYPOCRISY RULES!!! :worship:

I started off with the 10 Years of Chaos and Confusion album which I feel was a great starting point as it introduced me to most aspects of Hypocrisy. I then went onto The Arrival/Virus (when Virus came out) and then onto Abducted/The Final Chapter/Hypocrisy/Into the Abyss. I now listen to those 4 albums the most.

Seems that they kick-ass! But to which bands are Hypocrisy compared to the most? I know they're melodic death metal, so are they any similar to In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, or At The Gates?