New homo law

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
I found this at the opeth hole. FUcked up that this shit even needs to be voted on. If some one is gay, so fucken what.

at the family planning centre i found this newspaper clipping (didnt give a date) that gave details about this new homosexuality law that is going to be voted soon.. the age of concent for homosexuals used to be 18 which is 2 years older than for heterosexual sex. they're changing it now to 16 so everyone is equal.. showing a minor pictures of gay sex used to be punishable with a 1 year prison sentence while nothing was specified for heterosexual sex pictures/invitations. that law is going to be thrown in the trash. loads of ppl are against this change but the committee responsible for this is pushing it coz without this law cyprus doesnt comply with the right to sexual freedom and we wont be allowed to become part of the EU.. rong reasons, but proper action?

Originally posted by ledmag
I found this at the opeth hole. FUcked up that this shit even needs to be voted on. If some one is gay, so fucken what.

at the family planning centre i found this newspaper clipping (didnt give a date) that gave details about this new homosexuality law that is going to be voted soon.. the age of concent for homosexuals used to be 18 which is 2 years older than for heterosexual sex. they're changing it now to 16 so everyone is equal.. showing a minor pictures of gay sex used to be punishable with a 1 year prison sentence while nothing was specified for heterosexual sex pictures/invitations. that law is going to be thrown in the trash. loads of ppl are against this change but the committee responsible for this is pushing it coz without this law cyprus doesnt comply with the right to sexual freedom and we wont be allowed to become part of the EU.. rong reasons, but proper action?

Well yes, it's fucked up, but I'm glad it's clearly from overseas. All too many Euro-elitists (not everyone, before you all go getting your fucking panties in a knot) think their shit don't stink and it's only the USA with problems. Ha, guess not.

I'm Cypriot, and you ppl need to realize that Cypriots are not like this, it's all the Church's fault, they are typical Christian Orthodox pricks who are completely intolerant to anything having to do with homosexuality. If the decision that this "law" is accepted by cyprus was voted on by the people, it would definitely pass. I have no problem with gay people unless they bother me unprovoked. :p

"Of course, we could just outlaw religion and most of these sex crimes would go away in a few generations, but we don't have time for rational solutions!"
-George Carlin

I love Mr. Carlin.
I want to MARRY... no.
j/k :)

But, yeah, he always hs a great point to make.