belgium
I read in Sweden Rock Magazine of december that
"Hypocrisy plans to have their 12th studio album ready by autumn 2012"
:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

I read in Sweden Rock Magazine of december that
"Hypocrisy plans to have their 12th studio album ready by autumn 2012"
:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

Eeeeemmm..
Are you sure, you understand everything correct?
In last interview Mikael Hedlund said that they are only going to studio after summer.

"We’re focusing on writing a new album. That's the most important thing for us at the moment. It’s too early to say what it’s going to sounds like but all I can say is that it’s not gonna be any change of style. It will be a classic Hypocrisy album with no compromises. We already got some material and we’re really looking forward to entering the studio again. We don’t know yet when it will be, but hopefully after the summer 2012. Nothing is confirmed yet. We’re doing the MetalFest tour in May/June plus some other festivals. That's the plan at the moment."

I quote Sweden Rock Magazine literally :
"2012 ser ut att bjuda på åtminstone 2 stora svenska death metal-släpp. I vår kommer Unleasheds elfte studioalbum medan Hypocrisy räknar med att ha sitt tolfte studioalbum klart framåt hösten."
For the swedish people amongst us, tell me if I understood correctly.:confused:

We can know it for sure only two-three months prior to release date. Lets continiue this threed in spring 2012, at list it will be something to talk.

Won't be expecting it to be released too soon. I'll keep training my patience as I did with AToED, which is maybe one of the best albums Hypo has made.
Hopefully Eloffson will be featured at least a session member for the new album as I really enjoy his playing in Sanctification and live with Hypo.