New I am abomination mix

Drums are superior 2.0 Guitars are toneport ux2 quadtracked with the mesa and jcm 800 models. Bass is programmed with edirol hyper canvas along with the synth lead. The strings are edirol orchestral. Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Drums are superior 2.0 Guitars are toneport ux2 quadtracked with the mesa and jcm 800 models. Bass is programmed with edirol hyper canvas along with the synth lead. The strings are edirol orchestral. Thanks for the feedback guys :)

hey man,
could you share pod presets you use in that record? i love your guitar sound!!!
and i have edirol orchestral strings vst, some info please??

great record,:headbang:

How would i get you those presets? Email? For the orchestral vst i used a cello section panned r 40 and the violin section panned l 40 . I gave the whole section +5 in the 10k range ,mild reverb.

How would i get you those presets? Email? For the orchestral vst i used a cello section panned r 40 and the violin section panned l 40 . I gave the whole section +5 in the 10k range ,mild reverb.

i sent a private message to you with my email! thanks man,

and, do you record via usb with toneport?

Very nice, just my cup of tea. Regarding EDIROL Orchestral, it sounds great for the price (I have it too) but with Sonar 6 it seems to forget the settings as soon as you close the program, even after you save the project (unlike most other VSTs). Furthermore, saving and loading presets doesn't work at all with my copy, so I have to setup EVERYTHING again every time. Doesn't this happen to you at all?

Well normally Once i get the part down ill bounce before i wind up exiting my project. But I have noticed with edirol hyper canvas it has happened to me before. As for the processing on the guitars i dont compress them at all. low pass at 100hz i think.